Chapter 19

Taehyung's POV

This morning, hyung helped me prepare for the lunch with Seoyeon later. He recommended a nice restaurant for it and I was so glad when he notified me that he successflly reserved a table. I have never seen hyung this supportive of me, to be honest, even though he did supported me everytime. As of now, I'm currently walking towards Seoyeon's desk with the bouquet of pink tulips in my hand. I can't help but to smile at the sight of her focused self. This may sound weird, but she looks hot when she is serious and focused.

"Hey, Seoyeon." I greeted as I finally reach her desk, getting her attention away from the computer.

"Oh, Taehyung-ssi." She smiled, her lethal weapon that never failed to beguile my heart.

"Flowers for the beautiful lady," I uttered as I hand her the bouquet, and her eyes were quite astound while looking at the bouquet in front of her.

Is it not nice? But hyung said that women loves tulips, not just Seyoung-noona. She took the flowers from me and a smile formed on her lips. It made me sigh in relief, I really thought she wouldn't like it.

"Thank you, Taehyung." She said, sniffing the flower as a slight giggle came after. "I'm quite surprised, you usually give white roses to me until today. Why tulips though?" She asked, eyes glancing at me.

"Uhm," I then started to scratch my head, "Pink tulips are known for meaning affection, caring, good wishes, and love. So I've decided to give you pink tulips, to show my appreciation and love towards you." I shyly replied with a sheepish smile on my lips.

"That's so sweet of you," She praised, "Shall we have our lunch?" Seoyeon then walked around her desk until she is finally in front of me.

I led her ahead and before I follow, I glanced at the small glass wall diving Seoyeon's desk and Hyung's office. I saw him looking at us, so I smiled and showed a thumbs-up up to motify him that it's a success, which was reciprocated with his smile and a nod before he faced his laptop. After that I walked beside Seoyeon, who is busy admiring the flowers that I gave to her. We're now heading towards the elevator that is specialized for me and hyung, but Seoyeon is an exemption since she is hyung's secretary.

"Did you know that I like tulips?" She suddenly uttered ever so softly before facing me with her vibrant eyes.

"Really? Wow, I just thought that you might like tulips, yeah." I answered with a slight chuckle, "What a wonderful coincidence, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is." She said, gazing back at the tulips.

As we head towards the exit of the building, eyes were already watching us. When we reach the outside of the building, my car, which is a Genesis GV80, is already waiting for us. I then assisted her to the passenger's seat before running around my car to finally enter the driver's seat. I first waited for her to put her seat belt on before driving away from the company, towards the restaurant. This is actually the first time that it's just the two of us, because usually, my driver/bodyguard is always around me. You know what that results to, for sure. The trip to the restaurant is just twenty minutes, and as a gentleman, I, of course, opened the door for her and a waiter ushered us to the booth that hyung reserved.

He booked a private booth and it has a piano on the corner of the room. The table is elegantly done and the atmosphere feels romantic. I glanced at Seoyeon and saw curiosity with the way her eyes wandered around the place. I assisted Seoyeon to her seat before sitting on mine, across hers. The waiter ascended with the wine and some appetizers on a platter.

"Red wine, sir, ma'am." He informed, then poured the wine after we signaled a nod to him. "The food will be served in a few minutes. Here is your appetizer, Korean Beef Bites and Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps." He added as he place the plate of those food on our table. "Please enjoy." He then bowed before leaving the booth.