Chapter 16

Author's POV

"Hyung, she agreed to have lunch with me on Monday. Also, she liked the song I wrote for her and oh, by the way, thank you for helping me with the song, hyung!" Taehyung beamed as he smile like a child in delight.

Namjoon just got home from the meeting and he was immediately welcomed by Taehyung, who excitedly babbled his experience while calling Seoyeon. Namjoon can't help but to chuckle at his brother. Taehyung looks like a 9 year old boy that was given a candy. He is so happy, that Namjoon thought his jaws might have been locked by now from smiling.

"See? I told you she will like it." Namjoon smiled, as he pat Taehyung's head, before walking over the living room.

"You're so cool, hyung. Is that why Seyoung-noona agreed to date you even though you were a nerd back then?" Taehyung stated jokingly and received a daring glare from Namjoon.

"As if you weren't that ugly back then." Namjoon scoffed, earning a loud laughter from Taehyung.

"F-Fine!" Taehyung snorted as he wiped his imaginary tears. "So, what should I do next, hyung?"

"Send some flowers." Namjoon answered as he shrug, as if it's something that Taehyung should know beforehand.

"Oh, yeah. What flower should I buy for her?" Taehyung asked, rubbing his chin as he thought about Seoyeon's favorite flower.

"I thought you know her?" He glared and Taehyung smiled sheepishly, "Try tulips. Pink tulips." Namjoon replied as he threw himself on the couch.

"Pink tulips? Why?" Taehyung confusingly looked at him, looking like a lost child.

"Seyoung loved tulips, so maybe she does too. Also, the meaning behind pink tulips signifies admiration and love." He said so Taehyung took note of it and sat beside Namjoon.

"Then what, hyung? How can I ascend myself to the spot where I can be her boyfriend?" He asked as he waits for Namjoon's answer.

"Before you ascend to that, I want to ask you something. How sure are you that she will let you ascend to that stage?" Namjoon asked.

"Uhm, 75? 89 percent?" Taehyung scratched his nape and Namjoon noticed the uncertainty in his voice.

"What if she doesn't really like you the way you do?"

"But what if she does?" Taehyung retorted.

"Taehyung, you know that I only want what's best for you, right?" And it made Taehyung sigh.

"Hyung, I really love her. Not just a simple liking, because I know that it's love already. Besides, you went over this process with Seyoung-noona, right?" He pointed out.

"But my situation with Seyoung back then was different from yours. She and I were both feeling something mutual towards each other, while your love towards Ms. Park is quite unrequited. You've been expressing your feelings to her for three years already, Taehyung. Even though I didn't interfere with your actions, I am still an observant." Namjoon stated, making Taehyung frown.

"But, hyung, this time is different. I won't let her wonder what my real intentions are. I will openly show and tell her what I truly feel." Taehyung persisted so Namjoon just suspired.

"Alright, if that's what you want. I will continue to help you, just remember that I warned you beforehand." Namjoon stated while Taehyung gestured in acknowledgement.

But as the two continue their conversation, there was someone who is attentively listening to them. On the far corner, Hwayoung is standing behind the wall with her Cinnamoroll. It's strange for a five year old to be this keen and witty, but she is Namjoon's child otherwise.