Chapter: Friends or Foe

Ridhima stretch on her bed and smiles "my first day as fashion photographer". She climbs out of the  bed and headed to shower. She decide to wear western formal so picked up grey trousers with white top and knotted a scarf around her neckand tied  her hair in tight pony after that she applied light make up. Last thing her favorite black pumps. She looks in mirror and patted her shoulderI

"Good work Ridhi"

She walks inside  the breakfast room where her dad, mom and sister are already sitting. "Good morning everyone" she smiles.

"Ridhi you look beautiful today her mother hugs and kiss her cheek ...come sit and have some breakfast. I made you your favorite cheese omelet and toast" Ridhima walk to her favorite chair just next to her father and sat there and enjoyed her favorite food after finishing she picked her bag and umbrella.

"Bye" she kissed her dad, waved her mom and sister and walk out of flat. She smiles at her family they love her, they always stand beside her when she needs them, she miss her brother and sister – in- law who are in poona.

She walks to her local train station. Got a train, due to office hour rush is at its peak. "No seat, it's better to stand near door" she thought and stood by door after some time her cell vibrates in bag. "Oh Pranav"

"Hello" she said with big smile on her face.

"Hi Ridhima all the best" Pranva said with some hesitation.

"Thanks" she replied.

"Sorry Ridhima I promised to meet you last week but due to some urgent work"

"It's ok Pranav I can understand my station is coming will talk to you later" Ridhima said with sadness in her voice.

"I have sales meeting will call you when free".Pranva hang on Ridhima

Ridhima is confused with Pranav. He is behaving very strangely after she told him about her working with big name with handsome salary. She doesn't love him but likes him and wants to work on their relationship soon they will get married. Ridhima sighed and walk out of the station. Her office was just across the road.

Ronit was standing and watching his private reception from the glass wall of his cabin. "Have I made a wrong decision in giving job to Ridhima? I never felt this way in eight years. I can't stop thinking about her"he  thought. His face lit and a smile automatically comes on his lips when he saw Ridhima walking out of elevator. She walks to his PA and smiles, crossing  his hand in front of him he watched Ridhima talking to Nita and after a moment she turns and walks back to elevator. "Beautiful" he thought as he admired her curvaceous figure from behind. He felt the desire built inside him the one he was hiding inside since 8 years. He wanted to talk to her, to touch her but he can't. He cannot trust anyone not another girl "you will pay for all the pains you have give me I hate you Karishma lal" he turns back and stand there his head resting on glass wall "why you did this to me due to you I am not able to trust anyone" he shut his eyes.

Ridhima walks inside the big glass door, people were gathered some standing alone, some were shaking hands and smiling all new faces except one "Sanjana" She hesitantly walks toward her friend and placed her hand on her shoulder "Sanjana".

Sanjana slowly turns with smile on her face and took Ridhima into tight hug. "Ridhima wow Ridhi nice to see you".

Ridhima step back and smiles at her friend. "Where were you Sanj no contact after college"

"Sorry" Sanjana mouthed holding ears "I was upset but now see we are working together" hugging Ridhima again.

Ridhima eyes meet Ronit, he smiled at Ridhima and walks to the meeting room.