Happy Ending or Beginning

Epilogue
"Mommy, Mommy" Kiaan looked up at his mother "Doll is crying mama" he said in serious tone. He hugged her leg and looked up his eyes filled with tears.
"C'mon maa" he pulled her.
"Ok ok wait let me shut my laptop " Ridhima said closing her laptop. She picked her 4yr old son in her arms and ran towards the kids room but the scene infront of her made her smile.
Ronit was sitting on the floor with their 4 months old daughter giggling and laying on his lap.
"Kiaan, she is fine and not crying"  Ridhima asked him looking directly at Kiaan.
"she was crying mama, daddy took care of her" he jumped from his mother arms and sat beside his daddy.
"Doll," he kissed her forehead and smiled.
Ronit looked up "He is very protective brother"  he said and patted the space gesturing Ridhima to sit.
Ridhima smiled and sat next to Ronit then she kissed her daughter's forehead.
"come here Kiaan" she sat him on her lap and kissed his forehead,  " you love your doll " she asked.
"yes mommy I love doll and keep her happy" he said kissing Samiara's cheeks.
Their happy moment come to halt with sudden ring. Ridhima got up and picked the receiver,
"Hello" Ridhima happily picked the call "I will come back and no body can save you and your beautiful family" he said through the receiver.

Karishma was given death sentence for murdering Ronit parents, Mr. Lal was given life time imprisonment but Yogi was not found guilty Mrs. Lal played trick and she saved her son.
Sanjana was marked as black listed employee so she could not get job in any company. They went back to Lonavala and opened a boutique. She is married to Yogi and they have twins Yash and Sheena who turned 2 last month.

Ganesh and Naina are married, they have three year old son Aarav and two months old daughter Tiya but Kiaan call her Piya she is 2nd most favourite girl of Kiaan.

While Samiara is Aarav princess who never touch her because he think if he touch her she will break into pieces.
These kids they have weird imagination. Lets see how they will behave when they turns into handsome man and beautiful woman.
Aarav, Kiaan, Tiya, Samiara are my favourite but Sheena Lal and Yash Lal are their to take away peace and happiness from this lovely family.

Well to know what Karan and Rinky doing after four years then you all have to read part 2.
I had kept part 2 on hold but hopefully I 'll update new chapter within 10days.

Well I can't end this book without thanking each and every readers.Thank you for giving chance to my book, without your support I would not have completed this book.
Thanks 😘 for showing love to my book with all the comments and votes. I promise to keep you all entertain you all with my book.

Veenu 💕