Thunder

Thank you my lovelies for the votes and comments on the author note. Soon I will post the prologue of Hate or love but you are mine 2.😘😘😘

Thunder

I made a mistake Ronit thought looking down at the picture of him kissing Ridhima in rainy night as a stranger. He got up from the chair and walk to his bar and pours himself a glass of liquor, but sudde nly his mind went to his wife, he pushed the glass away Ridhima must be waiting for me, it's already 6:30 he thought. He took his car key and went to his parking; his mobile rang in his jeans pocket.

"Everything arranged Nita?" he asked his PA.

"Yes Ronit everything arranged" she replied.

"Good, give back the key to Prakash"

"Ok Ronit."

************************************************

"Ding dong" Rinky walks to the door and opened it. "Hey!! Sis- in- law" Ronit smiled and said.
"Don't call me that" she furiously looked at Ronit.
Ronit laughed and walk inside, no doubt Karan call Rinky his little tigress he thought.
Ronit kneels down and touched Ridhima parent feet for Aashirvad(blessing), he then hug Rohan and smiled at Kajal.
"So Kajal how is your little one's doing?"
Kajal laughed cupping her belly lightly "don't ask Ronit they are crazy, always kicking and boxing"  she laughed.

"Don't make fun of my niece and nephew" Ridhima entered the living room in pink anarkali suit,  "Maa food is served" she smiled.

All walk inside the dining area but Ronit walk towards his wife he wrapped his left arm around her waist and pulled her to his chest "pink suits you darling" he whispered in her ear making her shiver due to his hot breathe on her neck. Ridhima looked up and their eyes locked, his dark eye filled with unreadable emotions.

**************************************************

After dinner all sat in living room enjoying special dessert which Rinky had made, her experimental cooking. She had completed her HM course but her specialization was on event management.

"Why are you not going for interview in Karan hotel?" Ronit inquired.

"I don't want to" Rinky shrugged and sat beside Ridhima on black couch.

"Behave yourself he is elder to you and he is your jeju." Ridhima whispered angrily. 

"You are taking his side" Rinky whispered back. 

"Rinky!! Ronit spoke again causing her to look back at him "due to my marriage with your di and my relation with Karan is the reason your interviews has been cancelled with other hotels." he said knowingly. He is aware that Karan had clearly cancelled every interview of her with other hotels saying she is family and she will work in his hotel only but Rinky is not aware that her interview has been cancelled due to Karan Oberoi one and only heir of Royale Diwan chain of hotels.

"Hw..how do you know my interviews been cancelled?" Rinky asked confusion visible on her face.

"You are asking Ronit how he knew?" her father asked glaring at Rinky whose behavior he was noticing since Ronit entered their home. Rinky, Royale Diwan is one best hotel chain in India , I will suggest you to go for interview"

"I'll see Dad"  Rinky said. "I don't care his hotel is best or not I will not work under Karan, with that playboy, never." She thought.