Mrs. Boss continues....

"We will work together as in...I mean..On same project" Sanjana asked shock visible on her face.

"No... she will not work on same project. From now on wards she will be your senior, your mentor, you're BOSS." Ronit said folding his hand over his chest.

Sanjana had already heard their fight and Ronit promising Ridhima to make her the Art director but she would have never guessed that she has to work under Ridhima.

"Oh!!" she said but then she composed herself and smiled at Ridhima.

"You don't have any idea Sanjana, what you are getting into" Ridhima thought and smiled back and Sanjana.

"Sanjana you can go now I need to discuss about your project and other things with Mrs. Kapoor" Ronit ordered.

"Mrs. Boss, Mrs. Kapoor, love, darling how many names I am going to get from my handsome hunk husband , wow H3, my H3" Ridhima curled her lips into smile. Ronit gave her an amused look.

As soon as Sanjana left, Ronit got up from his chair and shut the door of the cabin, "why this smile on your lips darling" he slowly walked towards her, his both hands in his pocket and a smirk playing on his handsome face.

"Nothing H3" she laughed and said.

He leaned into her chair, "H3?" he asked tilting her chin making her to meet his gaze, without breaking eye contact he slowly traced her lips with his thumb "You are so beautiful wifey," he said planting feather kisses down her ear, jaw and chin.

"Why did you call me H3?" He step back from her and asked.

"You are my handsome hunk husband" she giggled like a child and said.

"Me?" he pointed finger to his chest and asked his eyes was glistening with happiness.

"Yes you" she said still giggling.

Ronit laughed and sat back on his chair "come here" he said.

She did what he asked she walks to him and stood beside his chair. He pulled her on his lap and kissed her neck, "I think you deserve a new cabin, your own cabin my Art director."
Ridhima placed her head on his chest "are you sure I will handle this post?" she asked playing with his shirt button.

"Love... I am here for you so don't think just enjoy your new designation" Ronit said tilting her chin so that he can kiss her forehead.

They heard knock at the door...Ridhima jumped from his lap causing Ronit to laugh.

"Your devar(brother-in-law) is intelligent man" he laughed and gestured her to sit on her chair.

"Come in Ganesh you rarely knock at my cabin door then why now" he teased.

Ganesh walks in, smile playing on his lips "Hello bhabhi" he wished Ridhima ignoring Ronit question.
It's understandable that when Ronit and Ridhima are inside one needs to knock at the door before entering.
Ganesh scooted chair next to Ridhima and sat in it "cabin is ready for Ridhima, this post was vacant it was good you considered my suggestion." He said looking at Ridhima.
Yes it was Ganesh's suggestion to make Ridhima Art director. Ridhima was adamant but when Ronit and Ganesh promised to help her then she finally agreed. And now she is getting her new cabin which is next to Ronit's.
"Let's go, Mrs. Boss and see your new cabin" Ronit said.

"Mrs. Boss" Ganesh laughed and they both led Ridhima to her new cabin. It was purely wooden cabin with small library, big office desk, leather lounge chairs and a small walk in closet. Ridhima looked around in awe; she had never dreamed that she will ever have her own cabin and that to this big. Her eyes filled with tears she looked up at Ronit.
"Sit" Ronit said pulling her leather chair for Ridhima looked at him with tears in her eyes.