His birthday gift.

Ronit checked his wrist watch "come on Ridhi we are getting late" he said.

"We are not late and for the first time we are going out together in public I want to look good" she said.

"What are you wearing?" he narrowed his eyes at his her, who just walk out from the closet in black saree.

"I am wearing saree huh" she simply replied.

"Really and where is the blouse" he asked.

"Come 'on Ronit you are running a fashion magazine and you don't have idea about fashion, it's a tube blouse." She said adjusting her pallu on her shoulder and said.

*pallu(a lose end of saree, worn on shoulder which fall on the back)

"You call this small piece of fabric a blouse, wifey" he smirked and walk towards her "go and change your saree, now" he added.

"No I will wear this only" she replied stubbornly.

Ronit pulled her towards him and slowly ran his hand on her back she shivered in his touch "change"

"If you want me to come along then stop asking me to change" she smirked "anyways you are looking very handsome today" she said with smile on her lips.

"Well I have to match with my beautiful wife" he said brushing his lips on hers "you drive me crazy wife."

"Really" she looked at him "don't you think we are getting late" she laughed.

****

Ronit and Ridhima entered the mansion with Karan and Ganesh, as planned Ridhima took the last chair while trio sat in front seat. According to Karan, Lal's will approach her if she sits alone at the back.

She was confused if media saw her sitting alone then they will get spicy news to write on tabloid but Ganesh cleared her confusion by saying that only invited guest but no media will be a present. She was so engrossed in her own thought that she didn't notice that someone came and sat next to her.
"How is Sanjana?" Yogi asked.
"Yogi, hey how are you?" Ridhima smiled but from inside she was fuming in anger they created misunderstanding between Ronit and her and now he is behaving as if they haven't done anything.
Yogi again asked about Sanjana. Ridhima looked at him "she is not fine" she replied.

"Ridhima if you don't mind then please come with me I want to tell you something" He said looking at Ronit who was busy talking with his friends.

"Umm...I... why?" She asked confused but from inside she smiled she was waiting for this moment.

"Please Ridhima" he pleaded. They both got up and walk outside in the garden.

"Ridhima went out with Yogi" Ronit stood up in anger.

"Stay back, your bodyguard is there in the garden and some of my men are also there, they know what to do if that Yogi crosses his limit" Karan said pulling Ronit back on his seat.

"We guessed it right" Ganesh said and paused and looked at the women who was walking seductively towards them "and our other guess is also right Karishma Lal is coming towards us, I mean for Ronit" Karan said.

"Hi!!" Karishma looked at Ronit with longing, fake longing then she smiled at Ganesh and Karan but none of them replied her.

"Congrats Ronit" she again spoke.

"What are you doing here?" Ronit stood up his eyes were red in rage.

"This is my mansion" she replied back in low voice.