Envelope

Thanks you my lovely friends & readers for voting and for your precious comments and feedback on my last chapter. It really means a lot.💕

Everything you read or see is not always true.

Ronit leaned back in his leather chair, his heart was beating louder and his hands were sweaty, why this is happening to him he had no idea.

He has no clue  what inside it but then why he is feeling scared to open this envelope.

He got up and poured a glass of water from his decanter and gulped. He sat back on his chair again and opened the seal of envelope pulling out three small envelopes from inside.

His heart skipped a beat; he throws the envelope back on the table as if it gave him an electric shock.

"It can't be possible" he walk to his bar poured whisky and sat back again picking the first envelope. His eyes burned with rage. "No this is edited and Photoshop, my love can never do this to me" he swallowed his drink in one gulp.

First envelope: Mask of Innocence, on the cover of envelope was picture of Yogi who was lovingly looking at Ridhima.

He again poured himself a neat whisky and pulled out all the photos which were inside the 1st envelope. Dozens of photos of Ridhima with yogi, some with Karishma and family .Ridhima and Yogi hug outside her apartment, Ridhima in yogi car and last yogi kissing Ridhima beside his car near her apartment.

Ronit clutched the photo and crushed them hard and threw it on the table. "Someone is trying to break me again and surely they know about me and Ridhi so they are trying to break us apart but it not gonna happen this time" he took a deep breath "all Photoshop I know"

He picked 2nd envelope: You don't believe me check this I am just your well-wisher.

He opened 2nd envelop, first picture that came out was of their first kiss in rain, during flood, on car hood as a stranger.

Ronit pushed back in his chair and massaged his temple, pain was shooting in his head; he picked other pictures, him and Ridhima in rain when Pranav broke engagement with Ridhima the day they became friend the day he started trusting her, he flipped and the third picture came out was tonight launch party, Ronit tying the knot of Ridhima blouse.

Without giving any thought he picked 3rd and last envelope. There was a note inside.

Ronit... Ronit... Ronit... I am your friend, your well-wisher, today is a big day for you, launched a new magazine woo hoo clap* clap* but your relationship with your new fashion photographer will be the BREAKING NEWS in the morning news channel instead of your new launch magazine The Diva World.

Your world is collapsed by my dear Diva Ridhima.

Check with your PR how you will handle this hahaaaaa.

Well that girl totally ditched you my boy, don't you believe me? Go and check all the phone call records.

It would be too late to ask for phone bill from the office, so just check inside there are some copies of her phone call records. I made it easy for you; see I am your well-wisher.

Ronit pulled out another paper from the 3rd envelope. It was Ridhima phone call record and he was right there were many calls made to certain number which he knew is of Yogi.

I know you are planning to go to her and get explanation.

Oh!! my boy sure do it and she is paid for this so she will give you nice and planned explanation. Not only paid she is totally in love with my boy.

Ridhima and your first meeting was not accident it was planned she was sent for job in your office a full proof plan. And that kiss in rain oh!! She is an amazing actress no girl would let a stranger kiss but she let you, still you need proof.

Pranav and Ridhima engagement break, again a plan and do you know your Ridhima meet her ex fiancé yesterday.

oh!! The picture is glued on the back of third envelope she gave him money to start business in Nasik saying she will marry him after launch, that was lie my boy she is planning to marry my young man my son.

You must have guessed who I am right? I am bankrupt due to you. I wanted revenge from you but now I want help from you.

It's time we play a game, a game of money if you want to keep yourself clean from this scandal then you have to agree with my proposition.

You know after this scandal your big partners will pull their hand and may be your new found staff of your magazine might not work with you. They will think you used Ridhima for your purpose. Your company share will go down due to this scandal then what will you do?

I am not asking much you just need to pay me 500cr rupees for now it's enough to bring up my company and second you have to get married to my daughter within two days.

You never wanted any scandal attached with your name you are very neat and clear person so you have no other option.

Call me on this number now, before it's too late.

Ronit.... Ronit.... Ronit stop everything by just a call.

Lal mansion

"Why the hell he is not calling?"

"Dad I am scared now, if he took some drastic decision then? if he went to meet that Ridhima." Karishma said in tensed tone.

"He won't go I know that after seeing all picture and proof he will never look at Ridhima, don't you remember your story, baby he pushed you away when you met him in Bangalore last month, he can't stand you now.

He is again hurt in love so he won't come out of his whisky glass, after your break up with him he did same thing and due to this he failed to top in exam his MBA finals.
Mr. Lal laugh aloud remembering the time eight years ago when he threaten simple young Ronit , "chill my dear daughter, Ronit won't be seen for some time but before that he will surely stop the scandal wait for some time he will call" Mr. Lal said.

"But if he went to her dad all our plan will flop" Mr. Lal looked up at her daughter and nodded picking up his phone.

Ronit Apartment.

Ronit stood up in anger swallowed his drink and in rage knocking everything of the table, throwing things on the wall, his vase, bottles whatever comes into his view he was breaking them with his bare hand.

When nothing was left he screamed "Ridhima" and fall on  his knees tear rolling down his cheek he pulled his hair hard and screamed again just like the thunder sound which was roaring outside his window, his hand was bleeding but he was not feeling pain, the pain he felt in heart was more than the small cut in his hand.
He was feeling tipsy now but with the help of wall he stood up and took the bottle from his bar and swallowed in one gulp.

Any guesses guys what's coming next? Is Ronit going to stop the Breaking News by calling Mr. Lal? Or he will drown himself in drink or He will now go in this state to Ridhima or destiny has other plans.

I am going to update next chapter on coming Tuesday or Wednesday.

Till then if you prefer then do check my other books.

Vote/comment/share/follow and keep smiling

Veenu💕