Welcome back Sanjana.

Next morning Ridhima open her eyes to find her body entangled with her husband's. She fidgeted from his hold but Ronit holds her back tightly "You don't have any idea what you are doing to me darling?" he whispered in her ear pulling her closer, his hard beast brushing against her lower back, she slightly turned and looked at him with wide eyes, "Umm i... Me" she pushed him away and ran to the washroom leaving back her husband who was laughing holding his stomach, "I love this side of you my wife. bossy, and sweet and shy."

Ridhima got ready and went to kitchen to fix breakfast for her and Ronit. Ronit after getting ready came to dining room.

"Are you sure you are not coming to office with me" Ronit asked, he took a sip of coffee from his mug and looked at Ridhima who was busy reading newspaper. He smiled at her she was looking cute in her red reading glasses. I want to grow old with you Ridhima and see you round with our baby and then our children growing up and getting married Ronit thought, his sweet day dream was broken by the sweet voice of his wife.
"Ronit, what are you thinking I called you twice but no reply" she said.

"Nothing love, you say any important news in paper" he asked.

"Lal's Mansion, lal Mahal is ready for auction" Ridhima read.
"I know.." Ronit plainly replied, "We are going for auction" he added.
She narrowed her brows "Why are we going?" she asked.
"To see their beautiful faces" Ronit laughed and got up from chair.
He walk towards his private elevator when Ridhima ran behind him "you forgot something." She smiled and said.
Ronit smirks and lean in to kiss her lips but she pushed him back "eww..."

"What? You said I forgot something" he grinned.
She waved his lunch box in front of his face "This" she smirks.
"Ohh you made me lunch, Well thanks" he again lean in to kiss thank you but she moved back.
"No Ronit" she said in serious tone and turned to go back to her room when Ronit quickly grab her wrist and started singing for her,

tainu itna main pyaar karaan
ik pal vich sau baar karaan
tu jaave je mainu chhaD ke
maut da intezaar karaan

I love you so much,
love you a hundred times in a moment,
if you leave me and go,
I'll wait for death.

She turned and opens her mouth to say something but nothing came out so, she tip toed and kiss his cheeks with tenderness. "Go, you are getting late" she said and walk away, leaving her stunned husband staring after her.

Ronit reached his office but before that he directed his bodyguards to keep an eye on his apartment and Ridhima. He even asked his guard not to order anyone enter to his apartment until unless Ridhima allows.

"Nita please inform Sanjana that she needs to be in my office at 11:30" Ronit said through the receiver.
"Ok Ronit"
"And please send me two cup of coffee"
"Your breakfast Ronit" Nita asked cause Ronit always ask for breakfast as soon as he reaches his office.
"Miss Nita!! it seems you forget that I am married man now and my wife is great cook and is on leave so let me enjoy my homemade food" Ronit said his voice filled with laughter and happiness.
Nita laughed with him "you're right Ronit, I will send coffee"
"but Nita first call Sanjana" he said in serious tone.
"Yea sure"
Ronit kept the receiver and looked at Ganesh who was sitting across him.

"Good to see you happy, yesterday we were tense after we left your home." Ganesh said.

"My sweet wife had turned bossy, she shifted to my room , I can see her but can't touch her, ohh man you don't know what I am going through" Ronit raked his hand through his gelled hair.

Ganesh laughed "it's good she is fine now, accepting you and forgetting what you did to her Ronit, she will come back to you give her some time."

Ronit nodded and began "ok, now about work. We need to look convincing in front of Sanjana."
"Right" Ganesh said.
They both sat and discuss about the project when Abhishek, his detective called "work done Ronit he will reach soon you can trust on him, he will always be with Sanjana like a shadow and she will think he is assisting her."
"Thanks Abhi.."
"Oh come on anything for bhabhi" he laughed.
"Hmm"
Ronit kept his mobile on his desk and sip his coffee when,

"Ronit Sanjana is here" Nita called.
"Send her in" he ordered.

"May I come in Mr. Kapoor" Sanjana asked.

"Off course Sanjana we are waiting for you" Ronit smiled and said.
"Congrats " she smiled and wished Ronit.
"Umm.. yup" Ronit stiffly replied , showing that he is least interested in congratulation and all,"have a seat" he gestured her to take a seat.
"Hello Ganesh sir"
"Congrats Sanjana" Ganesh said laughing inwardly at Ronit acting skill.
"Congtrats ??" Ronit asked, confusion written on his face.
"Haan i forgot to mention that Sanjana got engaged." Ganesh said looking at Ronit, they smiled at each other supporting each other acting skill.
"Ohh congrats" Ronit wished.
"Thank you" Sanjana said smiling sweetly at Ronit.
"I am sorry for calling you back from your vacation but thing is" he looked at Ganesh.
"Well Sanjana" Ganesh said passing her a folder "Ridhima is not doing this project so we need someone to start this as soon as possible and you are the best and I don't want to pass this project to any freelancers"

"We trust your work Sanjana" Ronit smiled, smile which doesn't reach his eyes.
"Wow Sanj good work, finally Ronit is hurt and now Pranav Ridhi ex fiancé can come and create more misunderstanding." she thought.
"Smile Sanjana, more plans running in your mind, do whatever you and your Lal's wanna do, you all won't be able to create misunderstanding between me and my wife and soon you all will be behind the bars" Ronit thought smirked.
"Why Ridhima is not doing this?" she asked.
Ronit got up from his chair "Ridhima want some time off from work."
"She is not a kind of person who needs time off" Sanjana said.
Ronit turned and looked at Ganesh; he nodded "well Ridhima is still on shock with this sudden marriage. Her parents and relatives had guessed that in blur photo she is the one and so Ronit proposed her marriage which she was not ready for."
"Ohh I can understand what she is going through" Sanjana said in serious tone but from inside she was doing happy dance.
"Well read this file, you will get freelance assistant so don't worry." Ganesh supplied.
"Gaurav is nice if he can assist, the one who had assisted Ridhima." Sanjana looked at Ronit and asked.
"No Gaurav is working on some project with other group, You can leave now, read the file and get back to me tomorrow."  Ronit said in serious tone.
"Work done" Ronit called his wife once Sanjana left his cabin.
"Good!! I am joining Tomorrow she will meet me now," Ridhima said and cut the call.

Ronit laughed and looked at Ganesh

"What happened?" Ganesh asked

"Tomorrow boss is coming to office." Ronit said with laughter in his voice.

***

After her maid left Ridhima went to her room and started hanging her dresses in closet, while taking out her dresses her hand touched a wrapped box, she pulled it out and tear started falling freely through her eyes. This gift she had brought from Rajasthan she wanted to give it to Ronit but things between them changed. Due to Sanjana and Lal's everything changed, "Sanjana welcome back bi*ch because now you will regret joining our office and playing with me and my love. Time for some payback"

Hey!! my lovelies, Sanjana is back and Ronit and Ridhima romance is slowly coming back to track. I am planning to take a leap of few months soon and after that few chapters, Karishma truth will come out with big bang, and after that we will say bye to Ronit and Ridhima. What do you think share your views?

Next update will be on next wkend , sorry for long gap lovelies.

Vote/comment/share/follow and keep smiling 😘

Veenu💕