Mrs. Boss.

Yesterday was tiring yet it was happiest day for Khanna's and Kapoor's. Ridhima and Ronit went to meet Kajal and twins again in the evening. They both had their dinner with Ridhima parents.

Its 8:30 in the morning but due to tiredness they both are not up for office.

Ronit smiled looking at his beautiful wife; she was sleeping peacefully in their bed. He pulled her closer, "time to get ready for office, love" he said, kissing her forehead.

Ridhima just curled into him and hid her face in the crook of his neck, "Nooo...I'm tired and I want to sleep" she mumbled.
Ronit lightly laughed, caressing her hair.
"Ok then, I'm going to get ready for office but I thought Mrs. Boss will join me today for office." He said curling his lips into smile.
"Mrs. Boss" she looked up at Ronit, a beautiful smile playing on her lips.
"Yes!!" Ronit kissed her nose and repeated "Mrs. Boss"
"Well, Mrs. Boss I don't like this tee nighty of yours" he caressed her leg under the comforter and smirked.
"Ronit!!" Ridhima shyly pushed him away and walk towards the washroom, "I am coming with you," she blow him a kiss and ran inside..

Ronit smiled and went to kitchen, "let's prepare nice breakfast for my lovely wife" he murmured to himself.

 After getting ready they had uttapam and chutney, a delicious breakfast made by Ronit. Then they went to office where Ronit introduced Ridhima to Raghu, her bodyguard.

"Love, don't leave office without informing me, call Raghu, he will always be with you whenever you are out in public but right now Lal's will not try to harm you, first they will reach you with their plan and if you say no then they will....." he rub the back of his neck, he was not able to continue his sentence.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to me, I promise" she hugs him and continued, "How did Abhishek know about their planning?" she asked.

"Will tell you later but for now stay here in board room; come to my cabin after 10 minutes and then we will start our acting to trap Sanjana." He kissed her forehead and walk towards his Cabin.

"Good morning Ronit" Nita wished him.

"Good morning Nita. Sanjana is coming to meet me in half and hour, send her inside as soon as she comes, this meeting is urgent" He said and went to his cabin. Smile plaster on his lips "Sanjana who will save you from Mrs. Boss." He thought.

Approximately after 15 minutes Ridhima walk towards Ronit's cabin.

"Good morning mam" Nita wishes Ridhima.
"Really!!  mam" Ridhima laughed and pulled Nita into hug.
"C'mon I'm Ridhima" she said.
"Yaa!! But you are married to Ronit so you are now..." Nita hesitantly said.
"I'm same , so please huh no mam, is my husband inside" Ridhima asked.

"Yes boss" Nita saluted.

"I like it boss, Mrs. Boss" Ridhima winked.
"Ridhi your friend is wearing big engagement ring" Nita started her gossip.
"Who?" Ridhima walk close to her desk and asked. With wide eyes Nita looked at Ridhima, "Sanjana, who else? Ronit didn't tell you?" Nita asked with shock expression.

"Nahh," Ridhima said, "see you later" she waved and walk to the passage which will lead her to Ronit cabin , a smile erupted on her beautiful lips their kisses, their talks, those lunches together everything flashed in front of her eyes without knocking she entered the cabin. She knows Ronit will ask her to lock the door, he used to ask whenever she enters his cabin.

"So you remember" he winked.

She walks to him, "Yes I remember every moments spend with you in this cabin" she said wrapping her arm around his neck.

Ronit smiled and pulled her closer "I love this, you so close to me" he whispered in her ears.

His mobile rang, "Ganesh" Ronit looked at Ridhima, his one arm wrapped around her with other he picked his mobile."Sanjana is coming down to your cabin" Ganesh said. Ronit kept his mobile on his desk, "Time for action, darling" he unlocked his cabin door and pull Ridhima towards his walk- in-closet.

"What the he*l Ridhima, I asked you not to come to office?" he said shutting the door, smile playing on his face.

Sanjana entered the cabin. She got confused with the voice coming from Ronit's walk- in- cabinet. She smiled and stood in the middle of Ronit the cabin.

"Ronit listen to me carefully, if you want me to keep my mouth shut then you have to make me Art Director" Ridhima spoke in loud voice.

 Ronit smirked at her and began "keep your voice down, I don't want anyone to know how much we hate each other." He said pecking her lips lightly causing her to giggle.

"If you are so concern about your reputation then do as I'm saying" she said curling her lips into smile.
"Ok I will do as you say but you will keep your mouth shut and will not go to media and tell that our marriage is forced marriage." Ronit said loudly then he paused but "our marriage is real" he whispered in her ear,moving his body close to her.

"Shut up Ronit" she said in low voice and pushed him away.

"Kiss me i will automatically shut up" he whispered.
"Sanjana is outside please finished this drama." She whispered back .

"Ok from now you are Art director without your permission not a single shoot will be done and not a single picture will be added to magazine," Ronit say in now high pitch voice.

" You have to increase my salary too" she said in high voice and then smiled at Ronit "bi*ch is standing in the middle of your cabin" Ridhima peep through the door and said in a very low voice, "she don't have idea what are we doing ..."Ridhima lightly giggled.
Ronit took herhand and pushed her to the wall and captured her mouth with his into desperate kiss.
After satisfying, he moved back and smiled at Ridhima, "I love you" he whispered without waiting for her reply he began in high tone, "So its final you will keep your mouth shut and I will make you Art director but remember Ridhima my eyes is always on you." He angrily said  and walks out.

Sanjana was standing at the door of his cabin now, "it seems see ran back to the door, the moment Ronit opened his door of his walk- in -closet" Ridhima thought.

"May I come in" Sanjana asked smile playing on her lips.
"Sanjana..a.. sorry... umm well Ridhima is here we were just..."
"It's ok Ronit" Sanjana said. "Don't worry I heard you both, you'r hate marriage is plus point for our plan" she thought.
Ridhima stood on the door of closet, folding her hand over her chest , "Aww!! Sanjana thinking about me and huby fight but real thing you don't know" Ridhima thought, with smirk on her lips. 

Ridhima  walk towards her, "Oh Sanj I missed you!!"  she said in saccharine sweet voice.

"Me to Ridhi" Sanjana smiled.

"Shall we start the meeting" Ronit said in authoritative tone.

"Yes, sure" Sanjana looked at Ridhima and said.

"Have you signed the contract Sanjana? Ronit ask checking the file.

"Yes!! but is it necessary, I am an old photographer of this magazine" Sanjana asked.

"Yes Sanjana, it's a company rule, every photographer has to sign the contract before working on new project so that you cannot leave us in between the project." Ronit said.

"I will not leave" Sanjana smiled sweetly at Ronit.

"But some time it happens, we trust you and it's great to work as a team now." Ridhima cutely smiled at Sanjana but from inside she was willing to kill this Bi**h.

"We will work together as in...I mean.. on same project" Sanjana asked shock visible on her face.

"No... she will not work on same project she will be your senior, your mentor, your BOSS from now on wards." Ronit said folding his hand over his chest.

Hello my lovelies, so how was the chapter? Please drop in your suggestion and feedback.

Vote/comment/share/follow and keep smiling☺

veenu💕