Today

Two days had gone when Sanjana was told that Ridhima is her boss. And today Sanjana is here to discuss about the project New Face with Ridhima. Sanjana being very confident that Ridhima will sweetly agree with what she suggest and do but her face turned white when Ridhima angrily looked at her "No!! Sanjana I don't like this idea."

"Huh" Sanjana looked at Ridhima in shock but again she tried to convince her, "Social media is best way to find new face we will......" Ridhima glared at Sanjana, causing her to pause without completing her sentence.

Suddenly cabin's door opens causing them to look at the door. Ronit walk in, his face was showing anger but his eyes was showing Love for his wife which only she can see, "Mr. Kapoor you should have knocked" Ridhima glared at her H3.

Ronit smirked at his angry wife but then his eyes landed on Sanjana who was sitting and gawking at him.

"Mrs. Kapoor I think you forgot that I own this company," he said and walk to her leather chair and sat causing Ridhima to glare at him from inside she was smiling at her husband "oh!! huby you are going to kill me with your acting skill" She thought and looked at Sanjana who was still in shock.

"So, have you finalized about the project New Face" Ronit looked at Ridhima and asked.

"Not yet," Ridhima coldly replied folding her hand over her chest, clearly showing that she is not at all happy with his inference. On the other hand Sanjana was smiling at them thinking that hate is clearly at its peak.

Ronit turned towards Sanjana "have you come up with any idea?" he asked.

"I don't like her idea" Ridhima plainly said.

"I want to hear what you have in mind about this project" Ronit said looking at Sanjana.

"Sir I was telling Ridhima about putting new face add on social media but she didn't like the idea."

"Mrs. Kapoor do you have any suggestion else we will go with Sanjana's idea?"

Ridhima looked at Ronit, "Well I think we should check the fashion week and then we'll select one of the new models as a new face of the magazine. But before that we have to call the organizer of the show" Ridhima suggested.

"I agree with you Ridhima go with it, ask Nita to fix my meeting with the organizer" he said.

"But then this fashion show is going to held in end of this month" Sanjana interrupted.

"Yes then?" Ronit looked at Sanjana

"What I am going to do? I have no project other than this one." Sanjana asked confusion written on her face.

"You will get new project" Ridhima replied sweetly.

"you will get project where you can stay close to your Yogi and then we with the help of your assistant Abhay who is exactly undercover agent, can find the planning you all are doing on us." Ronit thought and stood up "well, I came here to tell you that we are going for an urgent meeting in an hour so finish this meeting and meet me in our private parking" he said to Ridhima and walk out of her cabin.

"Well Sanjana here" Ridhima passed her a file "take this folder it's about a small project , you have to photo-shoot, designer Ahuja bridal collection for our magazine, Abhay will join you, he is new so he need to learn from small project" Ridhima said.

"Thanks" Sanjana said getting up from the chair she turns to go when, "Sanjana you will get one more project soon but for that you have to visit an old lady in Lonavala." Ridhima smiled and said.