What are we? (Part -1)

Ridhima rang her door bell and waited outside, her parents are not in town they went to meet her brother and sister-in-law in Pune.

"Coming" Rinky shouted from inside and opens the door. "You look a mess di(sis)" Rinky commented while closing the door behind them.

"I am tired" Ridhima replied and strolled inside the flat.

"Why don't you freshen up till then I set up the dinner" Rinky smiled and walk towards the kitchen.

"You cooked!!" Ridhima asked surprisingly.

"Hehe, yes finally I tried today." Rinki grinned and looked at her elder sister

"I think we should order something I don't want to die, tomorrow I am going for my first shoot" Ridhima said teasingly.

"Di" Rinky pouted and looked at Ridhima.

"I am just joking Rinku, give me five minutes" she said and walk inside her room.

* * *

"Hmm" Rinky passed Ridhima her favourite vanilla ice cream and sat beside her on couch folding her leg Indian style.

"Di" Rinky spoke breaking the silence they both were watching movie kuch kuch hota hai "Have you browsed about Ronit" she asked.

Ridhima hesitantly looked at her sister "I don't know why you always bring his topic, he is my boss" she declared

"Di but something is going between you and him I can feel it" Rinky stated

Ridhima nodded and got up from couch "Good night Rinku I have flight to catch tomorrow morning" Ridhima lightly smiled at her sister and went inside her room.

Rinky looked at her sister and smiled she is aware that something is going. May be her sister is ignorant of her own feelings.

"Rinku I am sorry but even I don't know what between me and Ronit then how can I tell you" Ridhima thought.

"Beep beep" she looked at her phone "Ronit?"

"HI beautiful!! How was your day" Ronit asked cheerfully.

"Busy day, what about you" she asked her voice low and heavy.

"Ridhima what happen?" he asked with concern.

"Just little tired" she replied back.

"You sounds upset" he said "Tell me"

"Will I get the genuine answer from you?" Ridhima asked in serious tone.

"I will try" he whispered.

"Promise me you will answer me genuinely" she demanded.

"I can't promise" he uttered softly.

"Then leave it" she rudely stated.

"Ridhi speak up" he paused,"Sometimes things cannot be explained on phone but yes I will try to."

"You kissed me when we were stranger and said you were carried away " she said.

Ronit closed his eyes he knows where this talk is going.

"You... I mean" she paused

Ronit smiled "you mean what Ridhima" he teased.

"I mean" she paused "I do not understand why you kissed day before yesterday and before that, we are not in relationship and you know what I mean" she said.