Ring for her

Ronit adjusted his tie and got down from his car.

"Kriti congratulation" he took her into side hug lightly kissed her forehead.

"Thank you Ronit for coming" she passed him a scissors.

"Ganesh bhai , Karan please come" she smiled.

Ronit, Karan and Ganesh together did the honor of cutting the ribbon and in background people cheered and clapped and congratulated the owner of the jewelry store.

Well Kriti is Ganesh sister and she wanted trio to do the honor by cutting the ribbon on opening ceremony.

They all went inside; Ronit took a good look at the store and was amazed to see the intricate design on jewelry. After all the guests left Kriti took Ronit to her cabin, "I remember my promise bro, but before that I want my ring measuring tool back" she cheekily smiled at him and kissed his cheeks. Ronit laughed and patted her head. They walk inside where Karan and Ganesh were already sitting and looking at rings lay in front of them.

"I thought you guys left" Ronit arched his brow.

They both laughed and turned "we thought you need help in choosing this" they pointed towards the ring.

Ronit nodded and smiled they are his real family he thought. After like half an hour Ronit finalized a ring.

"Amazing!!" Ronit took ring in his hand and smiled. It has double band, pure platinum princess cut solitaire diamond ring. "Miss Khanna I am waiting for the day when you will be mine as Mrs. Kapoor." He smiled.

"Kriti I am taking this one" he passed the ring to Kriti.

"Good choice bro" she took the ring "I want to meet Ridhima" she smiled.

"Soon sis, on the launch party, but till then it's between us our rival are waiting to bring me down so," he paused, all the three were looking at him, "our lips are zipped bro" they laughed.

Days went by, due to launch coming closer Ridhima and Ronit just see each other in meetings.

It was Friday morning, Ridhima was getting down from cab when her phone beeped inside her purse after paying the cab driver she checked her mobile.

Ronit: Come directly to my cabin, I had informed Nita that you are coming.

Ridhima walk towards the reception, "Hey Nita I have an appointment with Ronit."

"Yes I know he is waiting for you." Nita gestures her to go.

Ronit was leaning on his cabin door. Ridhima looked up at him and lightly smiled.

"Love," he said and took her into side hug and walk inside the cabin closing the door behind them.

He turned and captured her mouth into a desperate kiss; she felt his tongue against her lips, gently parting them to meet her tongue, she moaned but reciprocated passionately, they were so engross in each other that they could not tell how long kiss lasted but that was not enough for them they need more they missed each other and going to miss each other more when Ronit is gone for his conference in London.

"I have meeting after an hour, from there I will go home," he paused and glanced at her "My flight is at one in the morning."

"I know" she slowly said he can see she is fighting back her tears. She is totally in love with me Ronit thought and smiled.

"Today at Sharp 6 you will leave the office and meet my driver Prakash near fountain from there he will drive you to my place."

He tilted her chin up so that he can look into her eyes, "you will come to na Ridhi" he paused and kissed her forehead "I want to spend some time with you before going to London."

"Yes" she nodded. "I will come" she said and tightly hugs him.

Thanks for reading

Veenu 💕