Leap

The story of Ronit and Ridhima is close to the end but it doesn't mean they are going away from our life, Naa... I am not going to do that, haha well you will meet them in Hate or Love 2 and in Love You Are Mine, a sequel.

Well some of you will think sequel as in story on Ronit and Ridhima but I will say no sequel is on Ronit and Ridhima children but... but ...I'll only come up with sequel when I gets good number of votes in this book because I had added my story for watty's award. So please vote👇 and vote👇 my lovelies. Well one more thing in sequel you are gonna see oldie romance between Ronit and Ridhima hahaha;-)

When your enemy is more challenging than you thought, they are more planned and are smarter than you imagined. And to add some unplanned thing happens in your life. How will you deal with this situation? How will our Ronit and Ridhima deal with this situation?

It's been two month after Ronit and Ridhima came back from Rajasthan, after Ronit's birthday. Things are still as it is till date.

Sanjana as planned was sent to Lonavala for a photo-shoot project with her assistant Abhay who is actually undercover agent who was keeping an eye on her. She met Yogi there in Lonavala. A surprise thing happened there when she expressed her feeling to Yogi and said that she want more from him than a causal relationship. Yogi was firstly shocked but then he decided to marry Sanjana and start anew with her so he left his parents' old bungalow in Lonavala and shifted to Sanjana place in Mumbai and are planning to get married soon and side by side they are planning to start their own fashion boutique. Yogi knows if they interfered in her sister and father planning to bring Ronit down then he will lose everything which was left with him, as they are almost bankrupt. He love his sister and he can do anything for her but now it's enough of her sister obsession for Ronit and his father revenge. After marriage they are planning to shift to some small city so that Ronit will not find them.

Karan has opened the café in Lal's mansion and gifted it to Ronit.

Karishma now started having friendly with Ronit again and Ronit too started taking interest so that she will stay away from Ridhima and in that time the undercover agent will find what Lal's are planning next, as Sanjana and Yogi are no more in their plans, it's getting difficult. Ridhima is still keeping Sanjana closer and Abhay the undercover agent is still keeping an eye on Sanjana but no clue.

Pranav ex-fiancé of Ridhima never tries to contact her and Ridhima never tried to contact him.
Things are not going as planned but sometimes unplanned good news is nice but it came with so many problems.
Let's see what problem comes in our beautiful couple life and how they will overcome this obstacle.

After two months "Ronit look what you have done" Ridhima called Ronit in the bathroom. Ronit ran inside "maybe I forgot to keep my shaving kit back in cabinet" he thought and went inside. Ridhima was sitting on the edge of bathtub and there were tears in her eyes "wh.... what happened? Love" he asked and ran to her "are you hurt or something" he asked but then his eyes also filled with tears when she showed him her pregnancy test.
He looked up at Ridhima,"Ar..are you sure?" he asked don't know what to say, don't know how to react.

"Had done five times" she said and now she laughed tear still rolling down her cheeks. "Ohh" he said then he laughed too, they don't how to react, they didn't planned but still they are happy, "I mean you...you are ...oh no no no...I ...I ...can't believe,,ohh" Ronit leaned in and kissed her forehead "Let's...let's go to doctor," he scooped her bridal style and walk towards the main door, "Ronit are you happy, if ...." She paused and looked at him, Ronit smiled and pecked her lips, "I love you" he said and just these three word gave her all the answer.