Kidnapped

Song 👆
"Well Mrs. Kapoor you don't have any complication in your pregnancy and its good thing, you just need to take proper rest and these are your medication and diet chart" Doctor passed her envelop and said, Ridhima smiled and took the envelope from her hand "Then I take your leave" she said and got up from the chair.

"Sure" Doctor nodded, Ridhima walk towards the main door and she collided with the stretcher coming from opposite direction.

"Mam are you ok.." boy asked who was pushing empty stretcher.

"Yaa... yaa I am fin..." Ridhima mumbled but in real she was not feeling well, everything was blurring around her "I...dizzy" she spoke rubbing her temple and then she fainted.

People ran closer to her to help but the guys with stretcher smirked at each other and quickly laid Ridhima on the stretcher "Excuse us, its emergency, mam had fainted" they said and hastily pushed the stretcher and ran towards elevator.

"Get the truck ready" one of the guys called someone and said.

****

Prakash waited for Ridhima but it's been twenty minutes now so he thought of going inside the hospital and checking her, he is aware of Ridhima's pregnancy, while coming to hospital Ridhima had told him about pregnancy.

"Are you Mrs. Kapoor driver" a boy came running towards him and asked.

"Yes... yes... why... what happen?" Prakash asked, he was now feeling scared, "why this guy is in hurry and what had happen to Ridhima?" Prakash questioned to himself and looked at the guy who was wiping sweat of his forehead.

"Madam had slipped from stairs please come with me" the boy hurriedly said and ran inside. Prakash ran behind the boy, he took him to the area were garbage were thrown, Prakash stopped the boy "where is Ridhima?" he angrily asked and dialed Ronit but before he could say anything someone hit hard on his head.

****

Ronit came out of the meeting hall and saw one missed call from his wife and two missed calls from Prakash. He tried calling both of them but no response; both the phone was out of range. He got tensed and ordered her Personal assistance to cancel his next meeting and arrange ticket for mumbai, "Nita I don't want any excuse get the ticket by hook or crook, I need to be in Mumbai soon" he said looking at his Pa.

"Yes Ronit" Nita replied and started arranging the tickets.

Ronit then called Ganesh and asked him to go to his apartment and check Ridhima as she is not picking the call.

****

"Karishma mam work done" Raghu the senior goon said and smiled at Karishma, he was the one who was driving the truck when Ronit parents met with an accident, "I'm taking her to the given address, will keep her safe and I assure you nothing will happened to her or the baby" he said.

"Hmmm...I trust you Raghu" Karishma smirked and rolled up her car window "back to Lonavala" she ordered her driver, she smiled and pulled out her mobile and dialed her father, "she is Kidnapped and Raghu is taking her to our given address" Karishma laughed and said.

"Smart girl, you did a great job" Mr. Lal said through the receiver.

"Thanks dad, I am coming to Lonavala then we will see what we have to do with her and the baby." Karishma said.

****

Raghu was driving the truck towards the given address when it stopped with jerk, "Fu*k, what's wrong with this vehicle?" he irritatingly punched the steering wheel and looked at his companion Bunty.