Happy Family.

Song👆👆
Ronit took off his coat, he loosen his tie and walk to the kitchen, the scene in front of him made him smile, his wife was dancing on the Raabta song which was playing on her mini speaker and she was happily stirring something on gas stove.
Ridhima felt Ronit's presence behind her, she closed her eyes for seconds and smiled "go and freshen up Dinner is almost ready" she said without looking back at him, smile still playing on her beautiful lips.
Ronit lightly shook his head and took a step towards his wife ; he sneaked his left arms on her waist while with right hand he grabbed the spatula from her hand and kept is aside. He took her hand in his and twirls her around so that she face him and he can see her beautiful face.
"Dance with me" he whispered in her ear rubbing his stubble over her cheeks, she leaned into his touch, made no attempt to move away from him, this was the best feeling so close to him; she rested her head on his chest and they slowly dance in the kitchen, with Raabta song playing on the background.

After the song ended, Ridhima tilted her head and looked up at him, she felt like kissing his throat from where his tie was loosely hanging, making him look damn hot but before she could do anything, Ronit winked at her and dipped her backwards, her hand automatically wrapped around his neck causing him to lean over her, he smiled and looked into her eyes, then his eyes roamed down her lips, he once again looked back at her and then he captured her mouth into quick kiss, his one hand brushed against her bare side which were visible from her white crop top, " I like your top and shorts" He teased making her cheeks heated up.

"Ronit" she tried to stand straight but his hold was tight, his hand started roaming up her side and then he rubbed his thumb on her neck making her squirm and arch her neck. "Ronit" Ridhima again mumbled, desire was visible in her beautiful brow eyes but there was hesitation in her action.

Ronit was aware she still need time, she had not yet forgiven him. Ronit smiled keeping his hand on her lips " kuch naa kaho, kuch bhi na kaho"( Don't say anything don't say anything at all ) he sang pulling her up into standing position she tried to remove his hand but before she step away, Ronit pulled her into hug and sang "lag ja gale ke phir ye haseen raat ho na ho" (Embrace / hug me for who knows if this beautiful night will ever come again )

Ridhima stifle a laugh and looked at him. Ronit loosen his hold and she stepped back "bhook lagi bhook lagi" (I am hungry, I am hungry) she sang and start setting table for dinner. Ronit arched his brow and looked at Ridhima who was continuously singing Bhook lagi song, he huffed and sat on chair across her, "you just ruined my romantic mood, love" he laughed.

They both had dinner and discussed about Sanjana. After finishing with the meal Ronit went to his room and changed into sweet pants and black tee. Ridhima also changed in knee length t-shirt nighty and came out.
"You love this t-shirt nighty it seems" he asked looking at her blue nighty.
"Yes they are very comfortable" she smiled and sat on her side of the bed.
"They are comfortable for you but you don't have idea what they do to me when they crumpled up at night" he thought looking at her who was now sitting on the bed, her legs were folded under comforter. He wants real husband wife relationship with her, he craves for her, her touch, her love and he misses those times when they were together and happy.
He rolled on to his back and laid his head on her lap, "Will you ever be able to forgive me Ridhima" he asked gazing deep into her eyes. "You want me to forgive you" she asked their eyes still connected.
"Yes" he said.
"Then do me a favor, tell me everything thing... I mean everything." She said.
"I told you everything Ridhima" he said looking away.
"No you are hiding something, I know you are hiding Ronit" she took his chin and made him look back at her.
He gulped "he is really hiding that her life is in danger and he didn't told her about the detective finding what Karishma is planning."
Ronit rolled back on his side of bed he doesn't want Ridhima to get scared so he is not ready to tell this to Ridhima but she was adamant she crawled on his side and laid next to him wrapping her small hand around his back.
Ronit body heated up with her closeness there were no space left between them, he turned causing her to lay on her back and he hovered over her pinning her on the bed.
"I know about green folder, I know that Karishma is planning to kill me, I know" tear roll down her cheeks.
His eyes also filled with tears, he lay over her their forehead touching, their eyes filled with tears "I am sorry due to me you are facing all this, your life in danger" he said.
"Oh!! Ronit you should have told me everything, you should have trusted me" she pulled him close they laid together into each other embrace. Ronit pressed a kiss on her forehead and roll on his side.
"Ronit" Ridhima said getting up from bed.
"Yes"
"I want to go out, I don't know but I am feeling suffocated" she said making Ronit jump up from the bed.
"Where you want to go?" he asked.
"Marine drive may be"
"Ok, get changed we will go"
They both reached marine drive, Ridhima stood on the pathway listening to the splashing of sea and sound of waves, "I trust you Ronit, I know nothing will happen to me when you are with me" she said without looking at him.
Ronit pulled her to his side and kissed her temple "I promise I won't let anything happen to you" he said.
"you have to made me other promise too"  she titled her head and looked up at him.
"What?" he asked stroking her cheeks.
"you have to promise that you will always trust me and never hide anything.." he nodded, "...and one more thing, you will never let anything to happen to my Ronit" she said hugging him tightly.
"I promise,  love... I promise"  he said.
They stood there, in beautiful surroundings when Ridhima phone rang "di, Kajal bhabhi is in delivery room."
"What?" Ridhima asked, tension visible on her beautiful face.
"Bhabhi is in labor" Ridhima said looking at Ronit.
"We are coming" she said and they both ran towards the car parked on the road.
After long pains and waiting, Kajal finally delivered healthy twins, a boy and a girl. All met the new parents and twins except Ronit and Ridhima, when their turn came Ronit was feeling emotional, he picked baby girl in his arms, a small smile erupted his lips, "She is beautiful Kajal" he said but his eyes were on his beautiful wife Ridhima who was smiling at him. Ridhima felt longing in his eyes; his eyes were communicating with her heart.

Rohan smiled and walk with his baby boy "here meet my boy.."
"Oh!! He is cute" Ronit laughed looking down at boy.

"You are lucky Rohan" Ronit kept the baby girl on Kajal lap "you have beautiful family." Ronit completed his sentence.
"Even you have beautiful family Ronit" Rohan patted Ronit shoulder and said, Rohan eyes were on his sister Ridhima who was in deep thought.
"You are right Rohan," Ganesh and Karan said "you have beautiful wife and we don't mind if you make us uncle soon" Karan winked at Ridhima and said, All laughed making Ridhima and Ronit awkwardly look away from each other.
It was morning 10 a.m when Ronit and Ridhima reached back home they freshened up and sat for breakfast which their maid had cooked for them. Ridhima was in deep thought, she was looking at food and smiling, she had not touched her food.
"Ridhima what happened?" he took her hand.
"today Kajal bhabhi was looking happy...very happy... she was weak due to delivery but still her face was glowing."  Ridhima said.
"That's because she is now mother, this is beautiful feeling which made her glowing" He said.
"Will it happen with me also when i will become mother?" she asked.
Ronit lightly laughed, "so you want to become mom." He teased.
She nodded absentmindedly then she looked at Ronit who was calmly smiling at her, "I.. Uhh...me..." She stood up from the chair but Ronit grabbed her hand and pushed her on kitchen counter.
"So someone is interested in becoming mother." He smiled at her.
"I... No...i mean yes...uhh.." She shuttered.
"You know I can help you in this" he teased snaking his hand on her waist, he leaned in "you just have to ask once and I will pleased to fulfill you desire" he whispered in her ears.

Will try to update next Part soon, "Mrs. Boss" What will happen when Sanjana will meet Mrs. Boss, next chapter will be short.

Vote/comment/ follow/share and keep smiling.

Your feedback and suggestion are always welcome so please keep that coming🙌

Veenu💕