Searching for truth.

Thanks for your support my lovely friends without your support my book would not have reached 40,000 views and more than ,3000 votes. I love you all.
😘 😘😘😘😘 😘 😘 😘

Ridhima was in shower when she heard a light knock at her bedroom door. She put on her knee length bathrobe and walks to her bedroom. She was shock to find Ronit lazily lying on her bed.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

Ronit arched his eyebrow and looks at her "I am admiring my wife" he smirked. "Between I like this robe" he said getting up from her bed.

"Ronit I need to change so"

Ronit laughed ignoring her words he took small steps towards her his eyes never leaving hers "I can imagine.... how beautiful... you would look without this robe, just one pull and" he lightly pull her belt making her gasp "you will be free from this robe but as i would .... love" his hand boldly travelled up and down her body, "to... explore you, I don't want you to be late for your pag phera(post wedding ritual)your brother called they are coming to take you" he said slowly in her ears, he love the affect he is creating in her and that's what he want, her to be his but before that she need to tell about Yaara . Suddenly he stepped back from her "Get ready and from next time lock your door properly" 'he said walking out of her room.

Ridhima kept on looking at his retrieving back, what he thinks about himself, one moment he is loving husband and another time he behave as if he hates me. I can't live with him like this, we need to talk; we seriously need a talk Mr. Husband.

Ridhima got ready in saree and for last time she look herself in mirror not bad Mrs. Kapoor you look beautiful in this saree. Ridhima walk inside the kitchen Ronit was already there dressed in white polo shirt and dark denims his back facing Ridhima, he was serving something on the plate he felt Ridhima presence in the kitchen and so he turned "Umm ...Mrs. Kapoor you look incredible in this saree" he smirked.

Ridhima gulped hard with his scrutiny but then she looked up at him meeting his eyes a smirk played on her lips "I am married to most handsome business tycoon of the Mumbai I should always look incredible to match up with.... my husband" she winked. Two can play this game she thought.

"I like this attitude wifey" he said keeping the plates on the table "my cook I mean our cook is out of the town" he placed two glass and filled them with orange juice. "So, we have to manage without her for a month" he said with smile "if you want then I can arrange a substitute.

"Well I would have made my breakfast, you don't need to bother" she sat on the chair and started savoring the food which her handsome husband had just served.

"Yes, from tomorrow you can do but before making anything we I mean mom use to say newlywed should make halwa, so make it as Prasad and then you can cook anything you want." Ronit said sipping his juice.
Ridhima looked at him in confusion, he had married her with all the rituals then why this Yaara thing is coming between them she had to find out about this person before it's too late her trance of thought broke with the ring.

"I think Rohan and Rinky are here" Ronit said picking the intercom.

"ok..send them" he speak through receiver.

Rohan and Rinky came with gifts and sweets for them.

"Hey bhai" Ridhima hug Rohan and then she hugs Rinky.

"Hello Rohan" Ronit said and then he smiled at Rinky who just shook her head.

They all sat and had breakfast together. After breakfast Ronit walk them to the door.

"Good bye wife" Ronit said pressing a small kiss on her cheek.

"Why don't you come with us Ronit?" Rohan asked smiling at the newlywed couple.

Ronit looked at Ridhima "I would love to come but I have some errands to run." he said. " But I'll surely come for dinner in the evening" Ronit smiled and said.

Ridhima narrowed her eyes and looked at Ronit his expression were unreadable. What errand she thought today is Sunday, is this related to that Yaara.

Khanna apartment

After having lunch Ridhima changed into her old clothes. Both sisters are lying on Ridhima's bed.

"Di have you found about that number ?"

"No Rinky"

"Who feed this number in your mobile?"

"I don't know and how Ronit know about this I have no idea" Ridhima said.

"I spoke to Vivek, you remember na my school friend he is working in this mobile network company"

"Ohh!! That's great... yaa I remember him, Viko right, your crush"

" Di he was my crush not now, ok he wants to talk to you"

"Me" Ridhima asked in confusion.

"Yaa!! He wants to talk to you about this number" Rinky said while calling Vivek.

"Hey Vivek"

"Rinky I found something about number is di with you"

"Yup speak to her" Rinky passed the mobile to Ridhima.

"Hi Viko" Ridhima said.

"Di congrats !!

"Thanks Viko"

"Di this number is high profile that's for sure , it will be difficult to find about that number , high profile personal number are private which only senior management knows but still I will try to find, have you checked your phone bill may be you get the idea" Vivek said explaining about the number and its privacy.

"My bill is in my office drawer tomorrow I will go and check." Ridhima said thinking will Ronit let her continue her job.

"And send me the copy of your mobile bill" Vivek said.

"Ok fine" Ridhima replied back.

Di I'll send you my personal mail id mail me there ok bye di"

"Bye Viko"

Ronit Apartment

"Please sit" Ronit gesture his friend and detective Abhishek to take a seat, they were in his study.

"Thank you Ronit" Abhishek pulled out the chair and sat opposite to Ronit.

"Here is the report" Abhishek handed a green file to Ronit "I want to warn you they are planning something dangerous. We are still searching who clicked the picture of your's and Ridhima when you met her for first time, I mean your kiss picture. That picture was suddenly taken or someone was following every move of your's is still puzzle."

Ronit nodded in understanding.

"I take your leave then, read the report you will get the idea" Abhishek nodded.

"Thanks Abhi."

"Don't thank me Ronit , you are my friend, one more thing you took the right decision in marrying Ridhima else they would have not just ruined her but many things had happened which we can only imagine, Yogi and his sister are vile people they will do anything to get money but we don't have any proof regarding them . one proof of your parents murder and Lal will be behind the bars." Abhishek said walking out of the door.

Hmm that he have idea Lal are dangerous they are showing themselves bankrupt is also some kind of plan, I think I made a mistake Ronit thought looking down at the picture of him kissing Ridhima in rainy night as stranger. Ronit got up from the chair his eyes landed on the decanter; he grabbed a glass and pours himself a glass of liquor.

Vote/comment/share/follow and keep smiling.

Next update on or before next Saturday.

Veenu 💕