His s Birthday Gift Continues...

Thanks my lovelies this book reached more than one lakh views and eight thousand votes.😘😘😘

Hello my lovelies, this chapter is going to be most romantic  chapter of this book. Finally Ronit is going to kiss every inches of his wife.

Please ignore my mistakes my lovelies💕💕😘

***

"Give me some space to sit" Ridhima huffed and looked at Karan and Ronit who were sitting beside her and she is sandwiched between them, Ganesh sat in front seat of the car while they were sitting at the back.

Ronit looked at Karan "why didn't you brought your car" he said pulling Ridhima towards him.

"Because we are coming with you" Karan shrugged and said. "Anyways Prakash I asked you to take home" he asked confused, the road which he took goes to airport.

Sir I am kidnapping you all was the reply came from the driver seat.
Ronit smirked and looked down at his wife "Prakash, who is your boss?" Ronit asked.
"Ridhima is my boss Ronit and she ordered me to kidnap you all to the airport" he laughed and said. Ridhima curled her lips and winked at Karan.

"It's just a pre birthday celebrations darling" Ridhima whispered in Ronit's ear when they got down at the airport. Ronit looked down at his wife "at least tell me where we are going?" he asked.

"Patience hubby, patience" she said caressing his shoulder.

Karan looked at Ronit "well sorry but we" he gestured towards Ganesh "are coming with you" he smirked and led them to his private jet.
"Oh, I thought we were going for our honeymoon!!" Ronit looked down at his wife and whispered in her ear.

With wide eyes Ridhima glared at him "ahh!! You have only these things in your mind naa." She asked sitting and fastening her seat belt.
"Yes" he plainly replied and smiled at her "I can't take my eyes off you Ridhi, you are looking amazing in this saree and this tube thingy" he complimented with smirk.

"But in morning you were the one who asked me to change" she smirked at him.

"Well, well my dear love birds you will get enough time after an hour so for now enjoy your pre birthday celebration with us" Karan said passing a glass of wine to Ronit and Ganesh.

"Here Ridhima" he gave her orange juice.

"Come on guys now tell me where are we going?" Ronit took a sip of wine from his glass and asked.
"I don't know about you but I and Ganesh are going to Udaipur." Karan plainly replied winking at his dear bhabhi who was smiling at his impatience husband.
Ronit looked at his wife "Mrs. Kapoor" he arched his brow and asked.
"Yes Mr. Kapoor"
"What's going on?"
"Nothing"
"Then please tell me"
"Don't you like surprises" she pouted and asked.
Ronit laughed and pulled her towards him and kissed her forehead "I like it" he said.
"Then have some patience Ronit" Ganesh smirked.
After sometime Pilot announced that they are going to land in Jaipur and asked them to fasten their belt. Approximately after fifteen minutes Ronit and Ridhima were walking towards the waiting car, their friend Ganesh and Karan flew back to Mumbai that was said to Ronit. But truth is they went to Udaipur for Ronit's surprise birthday party. Car took them to Jaipur Royal Deewan hotel where they were welcomed like a royal guest.

"Hello Ronit sir and Ridhima mam" Manager handed Ronit's suite card to Ridhima, "Mam Rinky mam had arranged everything herself, have a lovely stay" she whispered in her ear and gestured them to take private elevator "so this is the surprise" Ronit entered his suite and asked.