Surprise

Ronit brushed his finger through his hair and smiled, "today Ridhima is coming back and tomorrow is Sunday I won't be able to meet her before Monday. No ways!! I can't wait till Monday," he thought and dialled his secretary "Nita please check my schedule, today's schedule" he ordered.

"No meeting Ronit, nothing important," she replied back.

"Cool!! Then I am not coming to office today, free day for you too." He replied enthusiastically.

"Thank you!!Ronit, good day" she said and cut the call.

* * *

Ridhima was not able to understand why she is getting so excited, it's due to going back home or she is going to her routine life in which Ronit is there.

Four days back the way Ronit surprised her by coming down to Jaipur and told her about his past, left her with confused feeling, "I am middle class girl and Ronit is billionaire and he only stated he likes me, it may be just casual thing but he trust me and shared his past, Ronit will never go for casual relation" she stared out of plane window and leaned her head back and closed her eyes her heart wants Ronit.

"Ridhima Ridhima," Gaurav, who was sitting next to her patted her arm lightly, "fasten your seat belt, we'll be landing soon" he smiled and said.

Ridhima sat straight and buckled her belt, automatically smile erupted on her lips.

                                                                                               * * *

"Ok guys have a great weekend, see yaa on Monday" she collected her luggage and waved her crew bye and walk towards the gate. Her phone rang inside her purse, she slowly pulled it out to find it was Ronit's call,

"Hi Ronit" she said with smile on her face.

"Where are you?" he asked directly.

"Just walking out from airport" she replied thinking, no hi no hellos just where are you.

"My driver is waiting for you outside" he said and added "Prakash you remember my driver naa?"

"But Ronit" she tried to speak but, "Go Ridhima" he ordered.

"But Ronit,I will call for cab" she said.

"Ridhima he is already there and... just go" without saying another word he disconnected.

Ridhima walks outside and climbed on the car sent by Ronit. Driver as in Prakash smiled, "Hello Ridhima mam" he said with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Hello Prakash you know my address na?" she asked.

Prakash slowly turned and passed her a paper umbrella. Ridhima took a small white paper  umbrella and very lightly she opened it. She was surprised to see a beautiful message written inside umbrella in Ronit's handwriting.

 She was surprised to see a beautiful message written inside umbrella in Ronit's handwriting

Meeting you was best thing ever happened to me. Ronit

She smiled and picked her mobile from bag but before she tried to call, Prakash slightly turned, "Mam sir had asked not to call him." He again passed her a paper umbrella.

"Don't try to call me but call your family that you have landed and going be late." Ronit

"Prakash?"

"Yes mam"

"Where are we going?"

"To Ronit"

"Yes, but where?"

"Mam it's a surprise so please relax and enjoy your drive" he smiled "Mam, There is your favorite coffee and sweet potato chips," he gestures towards the arm rest.

Ridhima smiled and leaned back on seat, she took a bite of chips and sipped her coffee . She picked her mobile again this time to call her mom.

"Mom I will be late Ronit had sent his car, maybe he want to discuss something so I am going directly to him."

"Ok Ridhi, your dad is asking you will have dinner with us na?"

"Yes mom" she said and disconnected, she was keeping back her phone when her mobile beeped again.

Rinku : he can't wait to see you 😀

Me: maybe he wants to discuss something☺

Rinku: still on denial😎

Me:  don't know. Confuse me.😯😧

Rinku: catch u later😉
Me:😘😘

Rinku: give that to him ;😉😊

After about 45 minutes of drive

"Mam we are here" Prakash turned and smiled at her, she looked out from window, they were in Indie hotel. It is one of the hotels owned by none other than Karan. Valet opened the door for her and she slowly climbed out of the car a smiled plaster her face but her heart was beating with the excitement to meet Ronit and what will see answer if he ask her again about their relation.

"Mam I will be your chauffer for your drive home after your meeting with Ronit" Prakash smiled and before she can ask where is Ronit, Prakash drives away leaving her alone in this big hotel.

Valet again smiled and gestures her towards the door. She walked inside the hotel lobby where a man in black suit walk towards her "welcome to Indie hotel Ridhima mam" he passed her beautiful floral printed umbrella.

"Don't worry, He will guide you." Ronit

Ridhima felt someone is watching her, she turned and try to look around "may be Ronit" she thought.

Third pov

"Sir Ronit is in Indie hotel and I just saw Ridhima entering and Manager is with her"he said

"Keep an eye on them"  Mr. Lal ordered from the other side of phone.

"Manager took her to private elevator" he said.

"Good!! so it's clear she is meeting Ronit."  Mr. Lal said.

"Keep an eye on them when they come down ...I want every report, stay there and do not do anything till you get my order, my order only" Mr. Lal disconnected.

So what surprise is in for Ridhima, is it a good or bad thing going to happened. Any guess ??? 

Thanks 

Veenu