I feel you..continues

Ronit and Ridhima walk inside the meeting room where Ronit P.A Nita was already sitting with Mrs. Kumar.

"Good morning Mrs. Kumar" Ronit smiled "Hello Ronit" she cutely replied back.

Ronit walk towards her and took her into bone crushing hug "Ronit you are squeezing the air out of me" Mrs. Kumar laughed and held Ronit like a mother did to his son. "I missed you Deepa aunty" Ronit finally cut the formality, "how is your daughter now"? Ronit asked his voice filled with emotion which Ridhima have never seen before.

"She is fine now just fractured her leg" she waved her hand "she is very hyper kid you know naa" they both laughed aloud.

"Oh we forgot about this beautiful girl standing beside you" she gestured towards Ridhima.

"How can I forget her" Ronit wrapped his hand around Ridhima and smiled down at her without looking away "Deepa aunty meet our fashion photographer Ridhima Khanna"

Ridhima smiles and extended her hand but Mrs. Kumar surprisingly took her into hug "Nice to finally meet you Ridhima, have heard a lot about you from Ronit and his troupe" Ridhima shockingly looked at Ronit who just shrugs and smile "nothing bad I hope" she smiled and asked Mrs. Kumar. She lightly laughed at Ridhima "All good things" she said and winked at Ronit.

Ronit smilingly pulled out chair for Mrs. Kumar "let's start our meeting she smiled and sat on the chair. Ridhima sat beside her.After 2 hours of slide show and paper work they finalized the project and decided that Ridhima and team will fly to Rajasthan for shoot next Tuesday.

"Ridhima you know Ronit worked as photographer for me he was brilliant employee and I always wanted best for him he was heartbroken kid" Mrs. Kumar said her voice filled with love and care "I am so proud of you Ronit and its really pleasure to work with you again" Ridhima smiled and proudly and looked at Ronit who was smiling back at her.

Mrs. Kumar looked at them she understood that Ronit will find his real love he just need a push. They walk down together and waited for car outside the office. Mr. Kumar shared many stories about Ronit during his struggling year.

"Ok then Ridhima Ronit I take your leave" Mrs. Kumar walk down to her car, and waved them "good day mam" Ridhima smiled and waved back her.

They walk inside silently, Ronit turned the knob on his door when"I am going back to my cubical" Ridhima said but Ronit grabs her hand "let's have lunch first  I am starving  its already past lunch" She felt butterflies in her stomach when she look back at Ronit its nothing I am hungry she though and nodded "are you ok" Ronit looked at her with concern.

"no I am feeling butterflies in my stomach" she blurted out Ronit laughed aloud throwing his head back and took both her hand in his "you are feeling butterflies' why" he smirks at her "cause I am hungry" she paused "I guess" she said innocently, he shook his head and walk inside the cabin he is not able to stop laughing "there is a parcel on my desk before meeting I asked Nita to order food" he said and walk towards restroom.

Ridhima walk to his desk "what's happening to me" she smiled and took the parcel and sat on sofa, her heart does somersault when he wrap his hand around her, she feel safe and content when Ronit sooth her with his soft and sweet voice she never felt loved around Pranav but with Ronit its totally different.

Her chain of thought comes to halt when Ronit come and sat opposite to her, she passed his plate and they both eat in silence not the single word whispered between them. After finishing lunch " I am going upstairs will check with my team about shoot" Ridhima was about to stand when "I want to talk to you Ridhima" he got up and sat beside her their knees touching and sending electric shock, she wanted to move away from him but Ronit took her hand in his and looked into her eyes.

"I am leaving for Kolkata tomorrow evening and then I am going to Hyderabad and then Delhi and Bangalore I mean 10 days I am not here, I won't be here when you leave for Rajasthan" he said still holding her hand "tomorrow is busy day so I thought we can sit and talk for some time" he directly looked into her eyes she looked down and nodded.

"Ridhima I am just one call away" he smiled and took her chin between his thumb and forefinger "promise you will not cry" he slowly whispered "he don't deserve you Ridhi, Pranav don't deserve you" he said the last sentence clearly his tone was serious. He looked into her eyes and slowly lean in and brushed his lips at the corner of her lips it was just tender touch to send message to her heart and mind soon she will be his and he don't want her to think about any other men.

He took a deep breath and walks to his desk "you need a break why don't you go home early" he said and sat on his chair opening his laptop.

Ridhima picked her bag "Ronit" she softly spoke, he looked up from his laptop "go home will talk about this later after your photo shoot" she walk to him and stand in front of his chair "no I want to talk now please this is not right" she look down at him.

"Ridhima go home" he want to kiss her desperately but this won't be right , he looked up at her she was still standing sternly, folding her arm below her chest , her chest was rapidly rising and falling, he was breaking every rules around this girl and she is too innocent to understand. He doesn't want to do something which they both regret later.

He stood up on his feet their body touching. Ridhima tried to move back but she bumped back into his desk she don't have any space to move Ronit pulled her towards him and whispered in ear "relax" her sweet scent filled his nostril he gulped hard and loosen his hold on her and moved his chair while walking away from her "we will talk about this after shoot trust me". She turned and walk out of his cabin.

Ronit walk to his window he wants to love her trust her but his past always haunts him. He took a deep breath stood there watching sun goes down.

Ridhima walks out of the office building her heart was still hammering inside her chest, what he is doing to her she thought she touched the corner of her lips, everything is driving her crazy.

A cab halts in front of her she immediately sat inside and gave the address to the driver. She open her mobile and start searching about Ronit and his past, she had gone through many interviews, he never named the girl who broke him, but it was clear she is daughter of a rich billionaire who played with Ronit emotions. In many interviews Ronit had made clear that he don't believe in love and marriage so he always want to stay the way he is, It was confused he had not dated any girl in eight years.

"Madam we are here" Ridhima got out of the cab and paid the driver it was raining she ran towards her apartment , a smile came to her lips thinking about their first meeting in rain.

Ronit took his guitar in his hand and started singing "Kuch to hua hai"(something surely is happening)

"I feel your pain, I feel your touch, I feel a smiled touch my lips when you smile at me". Ridhima wrote down in her diary.

Keeping smiling 

Veenu