Chapter: Conspiracy

Interview continues from here

 "Why are you looking at me like I said something wrong" ... asked Ronit

"No sir I am I mean I understand you are planning for experienced one and I am fresher so it ok"..She stood

"Sit down Miss Khanna" ...he ordered

"Sir I" ...

"I said sit down Ridhima". She sat back in the chair.

"I am finalizing you as a fashion photographer for my magazine but before that I want to say that here you are going to face me daily all your work and project will be approved by me and just due to a kiss that night you are feeling awkward and all, it won't work . Forget about what happened that night ,you know about me must have read about my life so you don't have to worry this will never happened again, from today we will meet as professionals.

"Yes Mr. Kapoor" she smiled at him.

It's easy to say difficult to do practical when she smiles at me like this thought Ronit.

I have to face him daily I am engaged I will stop looking at him and slowly everything will be fine she thought.

Ronit stood from his chair "this is your file and cd I expect you will do well for my magazine" he smiled at her "you can join from Monday and will receive your appointment letter by tomorrow morning" ...

Ridhima got up thanked Ronit and went back home with smile on her face, today she is going to meet Pranav her fiance.

 Ronit continued with other interview and finalized 2 more photographers. He has some freelancer as well so no need of group of photographer 3 is enough 2 girls and 1 guy.

Third person...

 "The one which we choose is already selected and ready for work from next week" young guy

"Great work my boy" old men

"Here your prize enjoys your day with your new toy". He winked at his son

He smiled "Thanks dad"

He went to her to enjoy his prize with her and explain her everything.

"You have to be careful darling and you should not get caught"he kissed her lips and started playing with her shirt buttons. She pulled back from him and started opening her dress.

"I know darling I will not get caught I am doing this for myself I have to take revenge from her".

He pulled her on bed where he was lying ....

"My love" mmmmh he stroke her back and kissed her hungrily " but you need to be smart and try to bring them both close which is impossible but you have to do this and then you know what you have to do" he rolled and positioned himself upon her "aah please yogi" he pulled himself back from her...she got confused

"Why yyy"

"Those pictures which you clicked on them on that luck night I want that darling".

She pulled him and tried to kissed him "no babe first those pictures then I will pleasure you like you never felt before"

She got up and handed him all the pictures which she clicked on that night.

"But how is this picture going to ruin him I kept this to ruin Ridhima but how will it help you". she asked

"My love just let me pleasure you now no more question he started kissing her again".

So Lal's family wants to ruin and destroy Ronit but any guess about yogi's new playmate who is she and why she is behind Ridhima??

 Friends how was this chapter. I know it was very short chapter. I was free so thought of uploading it. Please do comment

Next chapter: "Ridhima o' Ridhi I can't believe, we both are going to work together I can't believe" she hugged her

Ridhima smiled at her friend they were together in fashion photography class.

Thanks

Veenu