Chapter - Meeting In Rain

Chapter: 1

It was raining heavily Ronit got up from his chair grabbed his suit jacket took elevator and went down to parking area. He wants to go home and rest, his all meeting has been cancelled due to rain. He sat inside his car and drive down the Mumbai Street, whole area was filled with water, traffic. He drive slowly down to narrow street which will lead him to his home ,very less people were there, suddenly his car stops due to water logging. He saw time and was surprised to see it was already 8 pm it took 2 hrs to reach this place where it takes only 15 minutes in normal days. He understood that he won't be able to reach his home today. He adjusted his car seat and leaned back. The rain was pounding down like angry fists on the roof of the car.

"Knock 'knock" Ridhima knock at car window, she needs help and she need to go home. May be this person can help her and drop her to place where she can get taxi she thought ...

Slowly Ronit roll down his car window, he saw a beautiful lady standing in pink salwar suit, her clothes were clinging to her body, and she seems frightened, she looks like an angel in rain. Her long black hair tied in pony. She has Round face, straight nose, and pink kissable lips. Suddenly he saw those lips were moving in sync. "Hi sir I kind of stuck.Need help not getting taxi my cell is not working can you just give me lift to nearest place from where I can get taxi...I have to find my sister plz just drive me nearest pla"....Ronit didn't let her finish her sentence

"Stop madam ...I gt you but you know am stuck... here with my car so can't drive ... you can go and ask someone else help" he just roll up his window and again leaned back to his seat.

Ridhima was shocked .she moved away from his car and slowly walks down the road . She doesn't know what to do where to go. Rain was pouring heavily; sky is dark only some streets light were on. She was shivering, she was scared ...God please help me...no one is here no taxi, water is logged on roads, how will I go home, how will I search my sister Rinki.

"Hey Mam ...hello"

Ridhima turns back. It was him

"Me?  u called me Sir" she pointed her self.

"Yes who else is here"Said Ronit "Come back"

She walks back to his car.He opens his passenger seat

"Sit here I will drop you when water logging gets clear. Till then sit don't walk alone" he said

She hesitated first but then she has no other option and she knows this man, have seen him on T.V and newspapers. So he will not harm her rather he will protect her she will be safe with him.

Ronit again leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes.

"Sir if I am not wrong you are infamous Mr. Ronit Kapoor of News Waves"

"Yes. Have you called you sister"?

"No sir my cell is not working"..Ridhima said while searching something from her bag

"Ok try from my cell"..He passed her his cell

She dialed her sister number "where are you ...ok yes ok fine bye take care "

Ridhma ends the call after talking with her sister and gives back his cell. "Thank you Mr. Kapoor . She is home "

"Its ok mam " Ronit took back his cell

"My name is" he stopped her mid way.

"I don't care" He turned toward her. She was shocked with his bluntness. She turns and again started searching something inside her bag...

Ronit turned leisurely in his seat ...he look at her she was searching something. She is beauty, suddenly he felt like kissing her; he never had felt like thing for long time. She is like an angel." No I cannot think like that she is nothing she is just a girl like her who love to ditch guys for their pleasure". He again leaned back and closed his eye.

Ridhima was feeling thirsty. She turns to ask him but she was scared to ask...she turned and leaned back in her seat.

After 2hrs rain was so heavy that whole area was flooded, Ronit car was half in water ...he was not able to open his gate. He went out of window and helped Ridhima out of car. He sat her on top roof of car with him. Ridhima was scared .she is scared of thunder, this sound make her sick. She tightly holds Ronit hand but thunder boomed like heavy bomb make her shiver and scream, she hugs Ronit tightly as her life depends on him. "I am scared .am sorry but I hate this sound "she stammered

"It's ok shh it's ok" he picked her up and sat her on his lap hugging her tightly. He don't know what he was doing he hate women but this women is different he cannot see her like this.

She looked at him. His face was close to her .his hot breath was hitting her face and suddenly she felt his hot lips on her cold one. He kissed her slowly and softly. Her body went num. he traced her lips with his tongue asking for entrance but she pushed him away and tries to get up from his lap.

"I am sorry I was just carried .I mean this will not happen again...don't worry believe me".He holds her tightly. She was shivering due to cold. they sat there both nearly 10 hours .After sunrays people started coming to clean water logging. He picked her up and sat her in passenger seat put her seat belt and drives her to next taxi stand. She got down thanked him, took taxi, he was watching her.

They both were attracted towards each other but truth is clear they won't meet again. 

First and Last meeting. Is it first and last meeting or destiny that her own plans.

Soon update next chapter till then read and share your views 

Thanks

Veenu