Birthday

"Get up Ronit we are getting late." Ridhima caressed his cheeks lightly and said. 

"Late?" Ronit mumbled pressing his body against her, "what late, where are we going?" he asked rubbing against her bare body.
"Ro...Ronnnit" she said, shiver ran her body, he was totally aroused and making her crazy with desire.
"Are we really getting late or do we have time to..." he nudged her neck with his nose; Ridhima gasped and arched her back for him to kiss her neck. "Tell me love do we have time for...." he licked her lobe, a moan escaped her mouth he slowly moved his hand up her side turning her around but their sweet moment was disturbed with a phone ring.

"Your fans are calling to wish you birthday" Ridhima pushed him away and cover her body with comforter, "Whole night it was ringing" he said in irritation.
"But you didn't picked it up" she asked.
"No, because I was in very comfortable position and I didn't want to disturb my wife who was curled up on me" he smirked. She pulled his mobile from his hand there were 10 messages and 5 phone call and one of the call from Bit*h and some of his office staffs.

She pointed at the number with contact name Bit*h. "Karishma lal" Ronit shrugged and said.
Again his mobile rang Ridhima picked in one ring.
"Hello"
"Hello I...may I talk to Ronit" Karishma said.
"Well may I know whose calling?" asked Ridhima.
"My..my number is not saved in his mobile." Karishma asked.
"No mam" Ridhima smiled and winked at Ronit.

"Urh.... well I'm one of his clients" Karishma replied irritation seeping through her voice.
"Does this client have name?" Ridhima again asked. Now Ronit was laughing, his hand over his mouth.
"Please its urgent, need to talk to Mr. Kapoor"
"Well my husband is not at home he forgot his mobile why don't you call after an hour or something"
"Sure" bit*ch said and cut the call.
"Her name is already saved in my mobile you should have told her" he laughed loudly.
"Shut up and get ready I don't want you to spoil your mood by hearing her voice, now pick that robe from the floor, I need to shower" Ridhima looked at him and said.
He smirked and pulled the comforter away from her and scoped her up "I will love to accompany you in shower" he laughed and ran inside the bathroom.

****

After shower and their hot love making in bathroom, they had their breakfast and then Ridhima got ready. Ronit picked up his biker's leather jacket from the couch "why have you brought this with you, I only wear this when I go for long drive on my bike," Ronit asked wrapping his arm around his wife who was ready in her blue denims and racer back "you look sexy in this outfit." He said kissing her exposed back. Ridhima elbowed him "ouch" he yelled and step back "what?" he asked rubbing his stomach.

"We are getting late wear this" Ridhima said pointing at his jacket.

"Okie" he said when he saw Ridhima wearing nearly matching jacket.

"Who got you this jacket?" he asked narrowing his eyes.

"Karan" she replied.

"Really he is taking too much interest in you" he smirked and pulled her towards him.

"Hmm, yes he is taking too much interest in making you happy." She replied back and walk out of the room "let's go Ronit our drive is waiting for us."

"At least tell where we are going?" Ronit asked but before Ridhima could answer a bike came and stopped in front of them.

Valet got down and passed the key to Ronit "your drive sir, Ducati" he said and walked away but in a moment of time he came back with two helmets and passed it to Ronit.