━004.

You wake up with a hard shaking to your being.'who the fuck waking up people early in the morning' you groan pushing his face.

Rubbing you eyes,you look at him.He's grinning at you.

"GOOD MORNING,Y/N-CHIN"as he hug you.

"Stop shouting early in the morning."you got up to bed while he still clinging at you.

"It's 7 am already"you look at your clock then sigh.

"Did you make breakfast already?"

"Yup."

"What did you cook?"you look at him suspiciously.'he know how to cook?"

"Pancakes!"he unwrapped his arms around you and head outside the bedroom.You also go out but head to the bathroom to wash your mouth and face.You head out and head to the table.

"Is this edible?"looking at the pancake he made.

"Are you mocking my kitchen skills?"(⇀‸↼‶)

"Well,you also asked me last night about my food so i'm just assuring the food too"

"It's edible......maybe"

"What the heck with maybe?"

"Just eat it.(〃゚3゚〃)"

You gulp and take a bite.

"Ohh,not bad"patting his head.

"Then eat more!"also taking a bite from his.

After 10 minutes of eating both of you finished.

"Did you take a bath already?"you ask him.

"Yep,wanna smell?"getting close to you for a hug again but before he could do that you push his face aside.

"Yucks no."

"Why do you must hurt me like this?"he put his hand on his forehead and dramatically fell.

You turn your back at him and head to the closet getting your uniform.

"Aren't you going now?"him washing the dishes.

"I'll wait for you."

"No need.Just go after you finished what you're doing."

"I've told ya aren't I,I'm gonna take care of you."

"And I've told you that I can take care of my self."with that you took a bath for 30 minutes.

After you got out from the bathroom fully dressed in uniform,there's him sleeping at the couch.You sigh and get your shoulder school bag and wake him up like he did to you earlier but before you could've do that someone ring the bell.You walk towards the door and open it.

"Mrs. Yamamura I have school I can't take care of your—"you stop talking after seeing the man in front you,he got wierd hairstyle he also had dragon on his temple and five centimeters taller than you."—child"

"Sorry for the disturb but is Mikey here?"he spoke,you flinch from the sudden question.

"Who's Mikey?"you calm your self and ask.

"The small kid with blonde hair."he explained.'small kid?pfft.'

"Ahh,you mean Sano, he's—"

"Good morning,Kenchin"

"Good morning,Mikey."

"Who's that man?"you bend and whisper on Sano's left ear.