━033.

"I heard that it's Emma's birthday tomorrow."you said,eating a pudding that Ryu brought from a store.

"Yeah,I don't actually have any ideas for her gift."he said, placing his head on your shoulder while reading one piece manga.

"You two still haven't kiss yet aren't you?" he nod,you smirk devilly from your thoughts.

"Then do it, she'll like it."you said.

"No,I won't do that."he declined making you roll your eyes.

"Ohh right,I need to ask you to something." he look at you curiously,while making his brow up.

"That's not something lewd again, aren't it?"you nod with a smile and rush to your room and get some clothes and your camera,and give him the clothes.

"Try that."you said,with a sparkling eyes.

"Where did you get this uniform?"

"I ask Takashin to make that."you said.

"Takashin?"

"He's Mitsuya Takashi duhhh,did you forgot your 2nd division captain?"

"Aww man,I forgot that,and I thought he's your Nii-san."he said.

"He is,and just wear the damn uniform."

"Yeah yeah boss."he roll his eyes and enter Mikey's room to change his clothes.

In a matter of 5 minutes,he went out of Mikey's room, wearing the attire.

"Oh my Lucifer, Mammon, Leviathan,Satan, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, Belphegor." You choked your pudding while looking at him.

"Are you summoning your brothers?"he said,taking a seat at the couch.

"Nah, I'm the MC there."you said,taking a look on every little edge of the uniform.

"Why the heck you want me to try this anyway?You can just tell Mikey to do this."

"I need you to do that."you let out your camera,ready to take a photo.

"I need this to my inventory."you said, making him to pose.

"What the fuck,are you raping me?!"he dramatically protect his body.

"Shut up I'm not but...you have a plump tiddies huh."poking his chest repeatedly.

"Get away your hands from me,you pervert!"

"C'mon man I'm your older sister and there's no malice here."

"This is not R-18 Doujinshi, bastard!"he said,pushing you away from him.

"Who said that this is Doujinshi?I'm not your step mom ya'know,but..."you look at him with a mischievous eyes,making him sweatdrop and ready to run away from you.

"Just get off me!!"

"Let Y/N-nee to take care of you."you said devil laugh and do the thing you want to do at him.

-Next Day(With Takemicchi)

"This is bad, this is bad ,this is bad." Takemicchi repeatedly mutter under his breath while walking back and forth.

"I'm feeling bad for Y/N-san and Draken-kun." He said,biting his nails with his teeth while trembling.

"Don't worry about it Takemichi-kun, they're just gonna talk it out and they'll be fine."Hina cheer him up, Takemicchi almost tear up on what his girlfriend just said.

"Aww man,this is why I don't want to have a lover."Naoto pop out, eating an ice cream.

"You're still young though."Yamagishi said,looking at the younger boy beside him.