━005.

The time flew real quick.Its now lunch.

You walk through the cafeteria buying 2 Melon bread,3 milk box and Yakisoba bread.

Walking at the hallway you can hear some peoples squealing and greeting at you.

"L/N-sama,you look cute today"a girl said.

"She's always cute though"a boy squeal.

"Flat is justice."your eyes twitch and glare at the one who said it.

"L/N-SAMA,CHOKE ME WITH YOUR THIGHS!"another boy shout.

"SHUT UP!"a teacher shout at everyone who's currently apologizing at you for some rude comments.

"Haaahh"Plopping yourself at your chair and began eating the Yakisoba bread you bought.

After a minute you hear some people whispering at each other and some upperclassmens running at the entrance. Which you didn't mind but the color of your face drain after seeing who's the person everyone talking about.You nearly spurt the milk your drinking.

Him peaking at your class door.

"Yo,Y/N-chin!" he run at you for a hug but failed

'calm down me, don't mind him,calm down Calm Down,I SAID CALM DOWN'You internally shout at yourself.

"Don't yo yo me,why are you here?"you said slurping the box of milk.

"I want to visit you of course, it's been a while since we didn't see each other"he sat in front of your seat and lean on your desk.

"We literally just see each other 4 hours ago"you said with stoic face.

"Are you mad?"he said taking your left hand taking a bite from your bread.

"You—!"now you could see and hear some people outside of the class murmuring at each other."—bastard"

"Did you see that?He take a bite on her bread?"

"Are they close?"

"Maybe, they're dating."

"Tch,another rival"

"I'm gonna beat him up."

"That's Mikey from Touman,ya'know"

"If he kick you,you might end up on the other side is the earth."

"Stop exaggerating"

"Shut up,gays"

'god dammit!this shitty kid'you clench your fist before looking at him.

"Go back to your school,Sano."you said finishing your bread.

"We still have 30 minutes for lunch though"

"Then go eat your lunch."

"Nah, don't have any."

"Why?"

"I don't have money."

"What kind of pain are you?"you mutter under your breath,handing him the 2 melon bread and a box of milk.

"For me?"he ask while opening one of the bread.

"Just eat."

"Thanks,senpai"you look at him then sigh.

After 10 minutes he finally finished.

"Thanks for the food."he clap his hands together.

"Now go to school"you stand up and pick him up and plop him on the hallway.

"There's still 20 minutes."He whine hugging  you on your waist.

"No.Go now." 'is he koala with leech breed!?'

"Noooooo."

"If you don't go to your school then you'll be sleeping outside later."he flinch unwrapping his arm on your waist.

"Tch, I'll go now."he start to walks away grumpily.

'he's mad?'you thought.

"Hey."you call out to him,after you said those words he's already in front of you.
'maybe not'

"What is it?hmph" 'stop acting  tsundere bastard'

"Dorayaki"he look at you with a grin and nod.

"Let's go to cafeteria then."patting his head.

Arriving at the cafeteria,you let him pick how many he want.

"Five!"holding out his hand with five finger open.

"Yuri-san,five dorayaki please"you said to the woman who's in charge in the cafeteria.

"Got it,L/N-chan"she's always lively.She handed you a paper bag with dorayaki in it.
Of course you pay for it.And said goodbye at her.Walking to the school gate.

You can see Ryu outside with the bike.

"Kenchin,want some!?"he run toward Ryu offering him some food.

"Don't run!You might fall!"you shout at him like a mom.He did as you said.You also approach Ryu.

"Ryu."a dark aura began to leak from your being causing him to straighten his position.

"What is it,senpai."after him saying senpai you calm down. 'he also call me senpai'grinning mentally.

"Take care of him.Don't let him skip class."pointing at Mikey.

"If you say so—wait,why am i obeying you anyway?"he look at you almost like a glare.

"Cuz I said so."radiating a wild aura again from you.

"Got it."he salute at you as you calm down.

"Then.....Sano!Go to your school!Now!"You demand.

"Hug and kiss?"there he is again,asking for a hug or a kiss.But maybe he want both.

"No."you said walking away.

"Y/N-chin,c'mon"he cling at your back like a panda.

"If I said no,then No."struggling to get out of his grasp.

"C'mon,senpai" he cooed on your left ear.

"Fine,shit"he unwrapped himself at your back and hug you in front.

"Clean the other room after you got home and go get some permission to your guardian if you want to stay in my apartment."

"Haiii~"After 10 seconds you broke the hug.

"Where's my kiss?"he tilted his head.

"No."you said walking away as fast as you can.

"Y/N-CHIN!"he crocodile cry.