━028.

It's a normal Sunday today, it's been 3 days since that day,where Mikey and you got together as couple,and now you just finished the shooting that being held today,near the Musashi Shrine.

Walking through the street,you saw a sight of motorbikes outside shrine,you thought that there's probably a family that visiting the shrine,so out of your curiosity,you walk near the entrance.

You were beyond surprised,seeing a bunch of guys that clothed in black with a golden japanese calligraphy on the back,they seems to be having a meeting.Some guys on the back row look at their back, at you.

"What is this lil kitten doing here?"he said, with a creepy tone.

"Jackpot man,a cute girl."another one said.

"Hey,after the meeting let's go to do some fun."Another one said. 'eww man eww'

"OI,ARE YOU LISTENING?!THE GUYS ON THE BACK!"a familiar deep voice was heard through the whole Shrine.

"WE HAVE SOMETHING HERE,SHE MIGHT A SPY FROM OTHER GANG!"the one who just offer you to go at 'some fun' said, holding your wrist.

"A spy?"he boss mutter, walking to the back side, where you are with his vice president.

"Let me see her."the boss said,the guys make a way for him and his vice president, to see you.

The boss was surprised when they saw you.

"Y/N-chin?"Mikey said, looking directly at you.

"Umm.....hi?"you said awkwardly,while waving a little,Ryu silently snort beside Mikey,which you heard,you look at him with an irk mark on your forehead making him stood up straight.

"Onee-san?"Chifuyu pop out.

"It's Y/N-san."Baji said,beside Chifuyu.

"Nee-chan hello!"Hakkai from the crowd waving at you, Mitsuya on his side,also waving.

"It's the one from Mikey's Birthday."Smiley said with his usual smile.

"It's L/N-san."Angry correct,making his brother let out an 'ohhhhh'.

"I heard that her and Mikey got together last Thursday." Kazutora said,Baji look at him with a gleaming eyes.

"You heard that too?!"Baji said,nearing his face to Kazutora.

"Yeah, that's the hot rumour in the delinquent sides"Kazutora said, pushing Baji's face away,who's with a pouty face.

"I'm planning on asking her to date though, how bad my fate is."Baji dramatically said, while holding his forehead with the back of his hand.

"Don't mind, Onee-san is on right hand." Chifuyu said,giving his senior a thumbs up.

"You're right...I want to have someone like Y/N-san too."

"You'll find someday."

"Stop flirting in front of me, bastards." Kazutora said, rolling his eyes.

"Oi,let go of Y/N-chin, i'll break your bones." Mikey said at the one who's holding your wrist with a glare that can kill anyone,the guy let you go just after his boss order him.

"So,why my Y/N-chin here?"he said,walking at you slowly for a hug.

"I just finished my photoshoot that held near here."you said, pushing him away to take a look on his attire.

"How many times do I need to tell you that you need to wear a shirt when you're on a meeting,and don't just roll a piece of that thing."you said, forcefully letting him wear his Toman uniform.