━048.

[Do you want to continue?]

YES                                   NO

[WELCOME TO THE 5TH AVATAR HUNTING QUEST, CHALLENGER!]

Just after you opened your eyes you have seen men wearing knight armors, chasing you with swords on their hands. "Come here, you little thief!!!" One soldier that you assumed to be their captain shout.

"This is the end for ya, Mr. knights!!" You shout, as you throw them a bomb. The soldiers was quick to move, so they stopped from their tracks after the bomb could explode, making you escape from them.

"This outfit really good, I can move more easier." You were wearing a black trench coat with cloak-like end and long baggy sleeves that paired to a black denim shorts with a knee high zip up combat boots that having one and half inch heels.

"Now now now, what is my mission for today, huh..." You opened a pocket watch inside your baggy sleeves. "So... Chapter 10 is 'A tower of a sheltered prince'...? The heck?!"

You sigh and clicked your fingers, making a white glowing circle infront of you. (If you know Zora Ideale's magic circle, that's it). "Show me the Map of Zephyria." You ordered, the glowing circle began to become a smoke. In a matter of minute, a map began to appear on it.

"Hmm... I'm here at the South part and the tower is...." You search for the unknown tower. "Ohh! It's here at.... West!! Haha! Ehh...where the heck is west?!!! Is it from the right side or... left? GRAHHH!!! Who the heck invented that East and West thing?!!!" You shout in frustration, not sure where the heck is that west part is. "Ohh right! I'm going to use that thing!" You take out a compass form your sleeves.

"I just need to face at the north side and use coordinate plane to make a graph. The tower of that prince is at the west wing, while me is on the south part hmm... the compass saying that west is on the left side, so all I need to do is to find out how many hours or days I will get to my destination. Using the coordinate plane, I'll use the -y axis as my position and use -x axis as that prince's position. If the distance of each point is 250 meters from each other. According to this map, the tower is here at (C -56, -27) so the distance between me and that tower is 14 kilometers." You began to fly to the left wing where the west is using a creature that having a wing.

After a day of flying with the flying creature, you're already at the tower. While walking to it, you saw a large glued paper on the wall below that labeled as 'password'. You took a deep breath and shout the so called password for that tower.

"Keisuke!~ Ohh Keisuke!!~ Let down your hair!~" a young lad suddenly looked out of the window, looking down at you. Then....

Zipppppp