━029.

"Y/N-chin good morning!~"The usual the alarm clock said,taking off the blanket from your sleeping body.

"I'm...tired..I..wanna...sleep."you mumble,he cross his arm while looking down at your state,he crouch down at your bed to take a peek underneath your blanket.

"Y/N-chin get up-"he was cutted off when he saw your state,you were panting heavily with flushed cheeks,he place his hand on your forehead to make his palm feel the temperature of your body.

"You're hot."he said,you slowly open your eyes with a smile.

"Yeah,I am."with a low chuckle, before getting up to bed.

"Are you going to school?"standing up from his crouching state.

"Yeah,I need to-thud!"he walk at your side and pick you up before laying you on the bed once again.

"You won't,you have a fever, i'll go and contact your teacher for your absence and skip my class to take care of you."he sweetly said,tucking your hair strands to your ear.

"Go to school,dumbass."turning your body to look away from him.

"C'mon I'm going to take care of you right?"he said,you take a hint of what he's saying,yeah,that night you let him in and the so called deal that he'll take care of you.

"I can take care of myself."sitting up at the bed to face him straight.

"But-"

"What's for breakfast?"walking out of the bed again.

"Bacon and bread."he said, helping you to walk at the dining table.

"Where's my coffee?"he walk at the kitchen counter to blend some...

"You'll drink milk today."he firmly said, giving it to you.

"I'm not a cat."pushing the mug of milk away, crossing your arm.

"Just drink it."he said with a scary stare.

"Shhhh."taking a gulp from the milk he just blend. "Put some coffee in it,man"

"No."he said,taking a bite from his bread that topped with a bacon.

"C'mon~"you said in a (〃゚3゚〃) face.

"No is no."he said with full of seriousness.

"That's my usual line though."you mutter, before slumping your head on the table,you can hear him sigh from the other side of the table.

"Here Y/N-chin,say ahh."he was holding a bread with a bacon and egg on top of it,you do what he said,cuz he's gonna bug you again to just do it.

"Stop pouting Y/N-chin,I mean you can pout,you look cute on it anyways."he said with a sparkling eyes.

"No."snatching the food on his hand and eat it,making him pout.

You two finished eating in 10 minutes,you were now laying down at your bed in peace,until the usual loud dragon braid barge inside the apartment as usual.

"G'morning."Ryu greet.

"Mornin' Kenchin."Mikey greet back.

"Where's Y/N-san?"Mikey point at your room,Ryu enter the bed room while looking at your state.

"Omg,I didn't know you can be sick?I thought idiots don't get sick."he dramatically comment,holding your forehead to check your temperature like Mikey did earlier.

"Tf? You're too loud early in the morning and as you can see I'm not a certified idiot,bow down idiot."you chuckle at him.

"Did you drink your medicine already,Y/N-chin?"Mikey said,you nod as response.

"Go to school now,take care."waving at them before covering yourself using the blanket,like a cocoon.

"You can go now Kenchin, I'm going to look out to Y/N-chin."he said, shooing Ryu to go at his school.

"She said, you're also coming with me."dragging Mikey away from you.

"No, I'm not letting Y/N-chin alone here,I promised her that I'm going to take care of her till death."he said,you shift the blanket off to you face to head pat him.

"I'm not going to die,dumbass."

"But-"

"Ryu...just let him."you said,not wanting to make him more louder that he is right now.

"Fine, i'll go now,bye bye"Ryu sigh,waving his morning farewell,to go to his school.

Slam....

"So,go and rest Y/N-chin."he said, patting your head like a kid.

"Go out,my sick might spread to you like a jam on the bread."shooing him away.

"Nah, i'll stay here."sitting beside the bed.

"Just don't get sick."you said with a sigh, before dozing off.

-6 pm

You twitch from the sudden coldness on your forehead for 3 times today,you slowly open your eyes.

"G'morning Y/N-chin."Mikey greet,you slowly sit up from your bed,as he help you to it.

"How's my temperature?"

"It's normal now,you just need sometime to rest and it will probably go away in an hours."he said with a smile.

"I've also do the chores when you're still sleeping,you look cute when you sleep haha~"he added, you just stare at him for the whole time.

"You look like a house husband."you bluntly state.

"E-ehh?...well, i'll be your husband in the future,so I need to do that kind of things."he said shyly,with a blush.

"That's if you are going to be my husband." you tease,he took at you in disbelief.

"B-but you said-"

"I'm kidding."you laugh at his cute reaction.

"Stop joking like that!"he pout while crossing his arms.

"I need recharge."you gloomily state,while opening your arms for a hug,he cheerfully sit on your lap and hug you tight.

"Who told you to hug me?"you ask, hugging him tightly before kissing his forehead.

"My wife."he bluntly said making you flush.

"We're not married yet."

"We will...in the future."he assured.

"he assured