━020.

"Welcome"A tall purple haired guy greet as you and Ryu enter a bakery shop.

"Do you have the list of birthday cakes here?"he nod and lead you to a table,giving you a piece of card board that look like a menu.

"Who got birthday Y/N-chin?"Atsushi ask.

"Jiro."you said while holding your chin,looking at the several cakes on the card board.

"Jiro?Who?"tilting his head to side.

"The small blonde kid you bickered with."he let out an 'ohhhh' sound.

"Am I invited?"his eyes sparkle like a kid.

"Yeah."

"Yayyyy!!"he exclaim and hug you to side, Ryu take a sip from his juice that Atsushi gave earlier.

"Stop looking a like lovey dovey infront of me"he butted in.

"Why are you beaten up?"Atsushi ask as you answer him.

"He's a pervert."Ryu slam the table with a vein popping on his forehead.

"You're the pervert, ya'know!"you also slam the table while glaring at him.Gladly, costumers wasn't present at the time.

"How did I became the pervert if you're the one who look like rapist?!Huh?!"

"EH?SAYS THE ONE WHO PUSH ME TO BED!"
He fought back.

"ACCIDENT IS AN ACCIDENT,NO MORE BLAH BLAH COMMENTS!YOU NONSENSE!"

"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG! YOU'RE THE NONSENSE HERE!"

"WHO'S THE OLD HAG?!BRAIDY?!"

"PISS OFF,SHITPAI WITHOUT OPPAI!"

"YOUR DRAGON LOOK LIKE A DOG!"

"YOUR UNDERWEAR IS PINK!"

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!"throwing outside.

"So I'm gonna pick this,that dragon head will pick that up tommorow"pointing at the Strawberry cake.

"Got it,Y/N-chin."he smile which you give back.

"How much does it cost?"

"Just ¥5,500 for my Y/N-chin"

"Why just ¥5,500?"

"I told you that i'll treat you ¥5,000 cost of sweets with your choice,right?"

"Ohh right,thank you then Atsushi."you pay for the cake as he smile,you walk out of the bakery with some sweets with you.

"Let's go."he follow you to where the heck you're going.

"Where are we going anyway?"you ask,he look at you dumbfounded.

"You don't know?!"he ask.

"I don't know."he facepalm at you and lead you to somewhere.Arriving where he just drag you,there's some members of the gangs.

"Why the fuck?"hiding on his back while taking a peek from his shoulder.

"They're gonna help me decorate tommorow."Ryu explain,the guys approach the two of you and...

"Who's that girl, Draken?"a boy with a black and yellow highlighted hair kid ask.

"She's Y/N-san,and that's Kazutora Hanemiya,Y/N-san"Ryu said hands on his pocket.

"It's been a while,L/N-san."A boy with light purple hair said.

"Ohh,Aniki?"you exclaim,he was taken aback from the sudden call.