━011.

"Let's try,cotton candy"you suggest as his mood lightened more up.

"Mister, 2 cotton candy please."you said holding out your two fingers as the man do your candies and gave him your payment.

"Here,miss and ......kid"he gave you the first one and to Mikey.

"It's young man."Mikey assured the man as the man chuckle and said his sorry.

"Wanna try that?"pointing at the photo booth.

"For what?"he ask not sure what do you want to do.

"Memories."you quickly said and drag him inside and take some pictures.After the photos came out you giggle.

"This one is cute."his cheeks were being squeeze by you at the photo.

"Nope, it's this one"the one that he look like cat as you were laughing at him.

"Ohh, I'm gonna put this on a frame."holding the photo that you were hugging him from behind while laughing together.

"That's good one."he comment as you smile.

You look at him while he was looking at one of the stall with ball throwing.

"Wanna try?"he nod as you hold his wrist walking toward the stall.

"Go and win."you cheered silently.As the man give him 3 balls and took a position with a great angle.'why did he look like a pitcher?!'

He didn't get the grand prize but got a two keychains.

"Stop that,you look like a gloomy noddle"

"I only got keychains though."he became more gloomy.You took one of the keychain and hold it in front of you.

"Look,it look like you"he look up and look at the keychain you're currently holding.It was a yellow cat with a top knot.

"Whoa,it really look like me."he said and look at the other keychain he got.

"This one look like you too."holding out a cat keychain with (h/c) fur and bright (e/c) eyes.

"It look like a couple keychains."looking at the keychains.You look at him,he got the same reaction earlier when you said he's an angel.

"I'm doubting that you don't had sick."he flinch slightly.

"I'm not sick."

"Hmmm?"bending at his height and lean closer at him."You sure?"

"Yeah,super duper ultra mega max sure!."

"That's good then,the fireworks will be light in 5 minutes,so let's go somewhere with clear view."holding his hand 'he's warm' you can feel a droplet of a rain on your face.

"Why now?"you said getting your foldable  transparent umbrella inside your yukata.

"How do women had secret pocket?"he said as you open the umbrella who's able to protect you two from the rain.

"Shush, let's go."you two head at the top of the staircase beside the festival site and turns out that you two were the only one there.

"Hah... that's tiring"you huff at the 100 stair steps.

"It's not that tiring."he said which you disapprove with the look (눈‸눈).

"Geez, I'm getting old."

"Y/N-chin you old hag."

"Shut up!"

Boommm

You two look at the sky. 'its starting'

He scoot closer at you.You look down at him as he was hugging you.You embrace him with your right hand while your left was holding the umbrella.

"Do you came to a festival before?"you ask him as he nod.

"You're going here alone, aren't you?"he nod again.

"Are you sad being alone?"he hesitate to nod but nod anyway.

"Is that so?Then......do you want come with me here every year?"he look at you with a close eyed smile and nod

"Can you promise me that,you won't leave me?"he nod again and hold out his right hand pinky finger,you did the same and intertwined it while saying the chant.

"If I lie,I will swallow 1000 needles and cut my pinky finger."you both sang.

"And seal with a kiss."your thumbs pressed against each other and chuu~.

"Why do it need a thumb kiss?If we can just kiss?"you flinch from the question and just hug him tight.

"Don't mind it, it's just a chant."you said while soothing his hair.

"Hmm,if you say so."the fireworks was nearing its end.

"Hey, Jiro"

"What is it,Y/N-chin?"

"You can share your sorrow with me, i'll do everything to help you out."tears were now falling on the sides of his cheeks as he said.

"Thank you,Y/N-chin"