━009.

"Go away!You Good-for-nothing dragon ball!"Mikey shout at Ryu.

"What did you said, Midgetkey?!!" Ryu said pulling Mikey on the collar of his shirt.

They've been fighting for hour now.You look at them while sipping your coffee.
(눈‸눈).'im tired of this shits'

"Don't come back here!Go away!"he kicked Ryu off the apartment and slam the door and sit beside you at the couch crossing his arm.

"How many times do I need to tell you to stop fighting."he look at you then your coffee.

"Do your cup have unlimited coffee? You've been sipping in that cup for hour."

"It's my fourth cup already"

"Then stop drinking!"snatching your cup and drink it.

"I'm gonna head out for a while bye bye,
Y/N-chins"

"Oi wait—"but before you could stop him he already closed the door.

Sighing you head to your bedroom and changed your clothes.

(LIKE THAT)

After changing you get your skateboard and head to bakery/cafe nearby.

"Yoohoo~Y/N-chan~"you could hear a familiar voice calling you from behind.

"Yo Ema, you too Hinata"you greet them.

"What are doing here,senpai?"said Hinata.

"I'm going to buy a cake"you said as you walk with them.

"Can we go too?!"Ema said as she tugging your sleeves.

"It's fine."you said and look at Hinata who's looking at your board.

"You can skate?"she ask while holding your board.

"Maybe,my cousin teach me how when I was 8 and I haven't skate for a year already so I don't know if I can still skate."entering the so called bakery/cafe you three take a seat.

"That's cool."she said as a waiter ask for your order.

"1 Strawberry shortcake for dine in and 4 for take out please"you said.

"1 Strawberry shortcake for me too"Hinata and Ema also ordered the same in unison.

"Please wait for a moment."as the waiter get your orders.In a matter of 5 minutes the waiter came back again to serve your orders.

"DYK Jiro and Ryu broke a fight again."you said taking a bite from your cake.

"Again?!"Ema said face palming.

"Who's Jiro and Ryu?"Hinata scratching her cheek in confusion.

"It's Mikey and Draken."Ema said as Hinata got it.