━047.

You let out a sigh from the fatigue that you got from your work. You leave Japan for the whole week because of your work that held in Korea, you also don't have any connection with Mikey so you're a little worried because he might made nonsense again.

"Y/N-san, you're back?" A familiar feminine voice was heard behind you, turning around you saw Emma, Yuzuha and Hina with Naoto beside them. "Yeah."

"What are you doing here? It's late and 4 of you are still outside, what if some bastards suddenly kidnap you or do something." You said in worry.

"It's alright, we can fight them!" Yuzuha assured. "I'm just here because I'm worried about Hakkai, he hasn't come home yet since morning, he said that he and everyone from Toman were just going to talk at your house to something he did not even tell me." She added.

"That must be important." She hummed as agreement. Five of you walked at your house while sharing some conversation.

"I'm home." You said, walking inside of your house. Mikey run at you with arms open. "Welcome home!! How are you, Honey?" He was sucking a pacifier.

"What the hell with that pacifier?!" He removed the pacifier from his mouth and say, "I don't know." You sigh and smell something weird scent from his lips.

"Did you just drink alcohol?!" He look at your with flushed face and shrugged his shoulder.

"Hey Love! It's nice to see your beautiful face again!!" Baji ran at you for a hug, he also had the same flushed pinkish shade of red on his cheeks. "I missed you sooooo much!"

"Oh my goodness... How many times do I need to tell all of you that you can't drink any kind of liquors until you get 20 years old!" Baji and Mikey whimper.

"It's Baji's fault." Kakucho suddenly pop out, he look drunk too. "Baji got choked on his food earlier and he need water. In his haste he accidentally got the bottle of beer or something like that from the fridge."

"Explain why Manjirou also looks drunk?" You calmly state, trying not to scold them because some neighbors might throw some unknown things to your house because of your loud voice. "He also got choked."

"Where did the beer come from?"

"You see... Akashi from your gang came to visit this house 3 days ago and bring some case of beer, he said that him Benkei and Wakasa are going to drink here for a while."

"What on earth is-" you sigh, facepalming from their nonsense. You walk at the living room, just to see if someone is infected too, by the alcohol thing. Your eyes twitched when you saw the others, also drunk. 'these bastards really pissing me off'

"Don't tell me they got choked too." You pointed at the others. "It's Baji's fault again. He forced them to drink."

"Ohh?!! Nee-chan!!!" Izana jumped at you for a welcome hug. You went frozen once he shouted, it's unusual for him to call you by that. 'ohh my goodness! He just called me Nee-chan! You and your brother plus your sister is a blessing, Shinichiro...'

Izana unwrapped his arms around you and went to poke Naoto's cheek. "Nee, Shinichiro... you've gotten smaller since the last time we saw each other."

Izana's eyes began to sprout some tears as he locked Naoto to his arms. "Shinichiro!! Why did you lie to me!! I just want to have a family, why are you like that to me, all of you always leave me all alone!!"

"Umm.. that's not Shinichiro.. that's Naoto." Izana let go of Naoto and hold his shoulder, to look if Emma was lying. "He look like Shinichiro..." Izana now wrapped his arms around your waist.