━039.

Feeling of uncomfortable hotness ran through your whole body, your eyes twitched open as you feel the warm breathing of everyone that surrounding you. 'When the hell did I fell from my bed?!'

You remove their arms around you before standing up from the futon. Walking to the bathroom way, you were greeted by your grandma and mother with Ryu a pleasant morning. Ryu didn't sleep here, he went to his home or place to sleep there cause he don't have any place here to sleep.

"Morning." you greet back before washing your face and gargling some mouth wash on your mouth to not make your breath smell spoiled or something. Its still 8 am and it feels chilly to take a shower just after you woke up from your sleeping state.

"What's for breakfast?"you ask them before slumping your head on the dining table.

"Fluffy pancakes." your mother response with her cheeky grin.

"That's great." you mutter, walking on the little christmas tree near the television rack. You put your gifts for everyone underneath the tree to make it look like Santa gave it to them before laying at the couch to sleep again.

"Morning!" Yuu, Mei and Sei shout making you groan from the loudness of their voices. "Where's Y/N-nee?" Yuu ask, you sigh and sit up properly on the couch so he can see you.

"Y/N-nee! Good morning!" the three kids exclaim loudly before jumping at you to claim their morning hugs. "Where's my kiss?"

"Wash your faces and mouth first." They cheerfully run at the bathroom to do what you said.

"Sup! Mornin'" Hanma said between his yawn, your grandma greet him back with her smile.

"Good morning, little Y/N." Hanma said, nearing his face to kiss you but you push his face away from you. "Fuck off. My neck hurts because you put your head on it again." He chuckle before hugging you on the waist. "I can't remember that. I probably did that when I'm asleep. It's too comfortable."

"Good morning, Y/N-chin!" Mikey cheerfully exclaim walking fastly at your side and kick Hanma away from you. "Why weren't you on my side earlier? I'm lonely."

"Sorry." you mutter, hugging him back. "Go and wash your face for awhile. Your hair sticking on your face." He grin and run at the bathroom to do what you said.

"Ohayo sekai! Good morning world!~" Koko shout with laugh at the end. "Don't sing loudly early in the morning. You might wake the others." Inupi said, smacking Koko's head.

"Good morning, Y/N-san." Inupi said, hugging to your side while resting his head on your shoulder, you smile and pat his head before greeting him a delightful morning.

"Hey hey, where's my kiss?" Koko whisper to your ear. "Fuck off." He pout and kiss you on the cheeks.

"Oi! Who told you that you could do that to my little Y/N." Hanma glare at Koko, Koko just look at him smugly before snuggling on your back.

"Y/N-chin, I'm done!" Mikey jump at your lap to claim his morning kiss, which you gave him. He grin idiotically and nuzzle on your chest.

"Tsk. Move, Kokonut!" Hanma order, pushing Koko away from your back to make his way to hug you from sides.

"What kind of person is she to your family?" Ryu confusedly ask your grandma and mom.

"She was adored by everyone by her everything. She's too kind for her own good, so no one can hate her. She's the youngest among her cousins, so they treat her like a baby sometimes. That was when the twins still hasn't been born yet. She's too happy when she heard that she's not the youngest among her cousin, she said that they won't gonna baby her now. But unfortunately to her, everyone still doing the same thing to her." Your mother said.