━036.

Loud cries of babies was heard through the whole room,even though some of them were laughing or just sleeping it's still too loud,some of them are toddlers that clinging on your legs while asking you to play with them.

"Little Ai wanna sleep?."you mutter gently, as you pick one 1 year old girl to give her the bottle of milk that her mother left to her, before putting her to the napping mat to let her sleep.

"Shushhh shushhh come on baby,stop crying."you gently spoke while holding the 3 months old baby on your arms delicately.

You were asked by Miss Akinori to take care of the babysitting house or maybe daycare for the day, she said that she have an emergency meeting to attend to and the babies don't have any babysitters today, that's why you just accepted it.

It's been just 8 hours since you started taking care of the kids and its just 3 pm,you still have 3 hours of work to do here. And until then, you still need to take care of each of them.

There are 25 kids total in here,8 of them are just 2-3 months old,4 of them are 5-8 months old,7 of them are already 1 year old,and 6 of them are 2 years old.

"Lily don't open the door."you said at the 2 year old girl who's walking to the door,you were holding the youngest baby who's crying,so you can't face her well from the door.

The door ring open without your knowing,you just known it when Lily run at your back and started to cry,saying that there's monsters on the door. You pat her head and turn your head at the door just seeing Hakkai and Ryu that really look scary for the kids.

"Y/N-chin!"Mikey shout,making the sleeping kids to startled by his voice.

"Don't make too much noise."you put a finger on your lips to shut all of them up.

"Sorry for the disturb."they whisper-yell while walking tiptoed inside quietly.

The ones who visited was Hakkai, Kazutora, Mitsuya, Baji, Chifuyu, Angry, Smiley, Ryu, Mikey, Takemicchi, Akkun, Makoto, Yamagishi, Takuya, Peh, Pah, Hina, Emma and Yuzuha.

"Why are you all here?" you ask quietly but make sure that they can hear you.

"All of us don't have any thing to do,so we decided to come and visit you here,and Mikey tell us that." Emma said, walking to a baby, that's playing a ducky.

"They're cute." Yuzuha said,poking the cheek of sleeping 1 year old baby gently.

"Are you the only one on the guard today?" Mitsuya ask,as he gently hold one of the 5 months old baby on his arms.

"Yeah,the others have a meeting for the things they will add on this room."you said, now supporting Mitsuya to hold the baby,cause it's nearing to fall.

Lily began to cry again,you sigh and look at her,just to see that Pah and Peh trying to stop her from crying.

"Neeeeee-saannnnnn!"Lily cry loudly making the other kids that's sleeping to cry with her.

"Come come, it's fine now. stop crying now." You comforted her,by patting her back gently. Once she stop crying,you look at Pah and Peh who's confused why Lily cry.

"She's probably scared by both of you,stop making that face." You said, trying to let Lily sleep.

"We're not that scary though and this is our normal face." Peh said, crossing his arms while looking away,the others laugh silently as Pah glare at them.

"Hey love,look at this."you look at Baji who's holding 3 month old baby boy on his arm.

"What is it?"you curiously scoot beside him as he make you take a look on the baby he's holding.