━046.

It's been 3 weeks since you, Mikey and Izana moved to your new house and everything seems under control. Today was one of the best day for couples, do you know what day it is? The answer is February 14.

Kazutora sneakily went inside your room, and clang the 2 pans to each other, making a loud noise that enough to wake you up from your sleeping state. "Waahhhhh!!!!" You fell from your bed and glare at him. 

"Good morning!" He hugged you, before starting to fix your bed to its original state. "Tch. Morning." you mumble.

Standing up from the floor, you walk to your room's door while rubbing your eyes. But instead of holding a doorknob, your head suddenly made a contact with the wall of your room, bumping to it. "Who the fuck moved the door again?!!"

Kazutora behind you bursted out laugher from you. "You can really forgetful that even your own door ....you can't find!" He said between his laughter.

"It's not funny, you walking banana tree!" You walk to the real door this time and walk down stairs to wash your face and brush your teeth.

"Good morning, Y/N-chin!!" Mikey run at you for his morning hug and kiss. "Good morning."

"Mornin'!" Ryu grin while waving his hands. He was sitting at the couch, reading something on the newspaper. 'what an old man'

"Nee nee Y/N-chin! Do you know what day today?!" Mikey cheerfully asked, with sparkling aura surrounding him. "Tuesday."

"That's not it!" He pout and cross his arms. "Guess it again!"

"Hmm.... Where's that calendar anyways. Ohh, it's here! So, today is...." He waited for your answer, still with his sparkling aura. "February 14 with heart-heart drawing and ‘Date with my Y/N-chin [just 2 of us (anyone else is not allowed to come)]’"

"That's right!! Let's go on a date later!" He happily exclaim. "No. We have classes." You just patted his head and walk inside the kitchen, where Kakucho cooked some breakfast.

"There is a way to skip that." He smirk devilly from his thoughts.

"Stop smirking, Mikey. It's creepy." Kazutora said with Izana beside him. Walking downstairs. "Shut up!!"

▼・ᴥ・▼

"So, if 3x – y = 12, what is the value of 8x/2y?" Your math teacher asked, pointing at the board.

"Anyone? Who wants to answer—?" He was cutted off when a loud shout of your name was heard from the classroom door of your class. The teacher was about to yell to whoever it is, but stopped when he recognized who is it.

"Y/N-chin!!! Hello!!" Mikey loudly shout, making you jolted from your seat. 'nice save!!—i mean what the hell?!!!!!'

"Umm.... excuse me but...I still have class with L/N Y/N-san right now. So, can you please just wait for her until it ends? Well, its still 1 pm though..." Your teacher state.

"Of course..." Mikey gave him a closed eyes smile before glaring at them. Ryu was at the door frame of your classroom, waving like a mom that waiting for her kindergarten child. As Mikey continued. "Not."

"You're going to give my Y/N-chin to me, or I'll kill you." Mikey threaten, making your classmates and teacher to tremble. "Y-y-y-yeah! You c-can take n-n-now!!"

One of your girl classmate pushed you outside of the class and immediately close the door. You look at Mikey and Ryu with a glare. "I have told you not to do whatever you wanted, aren't I?" He look away with a whistle sound, before taking your school shoulder bag.