━049.

5 days after that day, it's now the first day of March. Meaning, the spring is only at the edge of the month. Now, everyone decide to come over at your house for a meeting.

"Huh? A dream that you desire to achieve in the future?" You said, scanning a paper that Mikey gave you to read. "Yeah! They want us to write something we dream. Like... if I dream to be a company CEO in the future!"

"I see. So, what's your dream?" You asked them, putting the paper at the coffee table of the living room. Everyone from Toman was there including Taiju who got dragged there by Mitsuya's little sisters, Ran and Rindo was also there because of their duty as your bodyguards. And Hanma, sleeping on the couch behind you.

Pah flipped his hair and began to sparkle. "I want to be a singer." All of you look at him dumbfounded. "Please choose a dream that an oink oink can achieve." Baji said.

"Hey! Are you mocking my singing skills." Pah shout. "Yeah! Pah-chin's voice sounds like a cow y'know not an oink oink!!" Peh shout on the other hand.

"Stop that. I don't have eternity to end this." You said, flipping some papers of reports from Hyōshi Kigo's headquarters.

"Ryu, start to say your dream." He got up from his seat and looked out from the sliding window. He lean his palm on the glass with stoic face. "You know, I have always dreamed to be..." He stared to be dramatic.

"To be... A pirate king." He announced, earning some facepalm from everyone. "I'm not joking, Ryu. Next Keisuke."

He flip his hair gently and began to look like an ikemen. "To marry you." You look at him with straight face while sipping your coffee. "Next."

"Hey! I'm serious here!" Baji protest ms, Mikey just snicker beside you while looking at Baji smugly. "Fuck you, My key!"

"Fine, I'll be a thief!!" Baji announced. "For what?" He start to sparkle again and gently caress your left cheek. "So I can steal your heart." Some of them began to whistle as Baji seductively smirk, while Ryu was trying to stop Mikey from killing Baji.

"I hope that police arrest you." You bluntly reply. Mikey and Ryu began to laugh silently form what you said. "Why y'all like that?!!"

"Kazutora, how about you?" He wonder for a second and answered you. "I want to be a hokage." An irk mark grew on your forehead, as you just sigh out of frustration.

"I'm pretty serious here." You said in monotone. "I'm pretty too!" Hanma remark, lacing an arm around your neck while his chin rests on your right shoulder.

"Shut up, Annoying pervert chicken. I'm not talking to you." He pout and fell asleep on your shoulder again. You sigh and push his face away, but not in a harsh manner.

"What's wrong, Y/N-chin? You look serious today, something bothering you or someone bothering you?" Mikey said in worried tone.

"I'm fine, I will go to my room for awhile and continue your activity, I'm going to check that later." With that, you walk up stairs where your room is.

"There is something wrong that bothering her, isn't it?" They nod at Izana's question.

"I'm going to report this to headquarters." Ran hurriedly take out his phone and began to fidget on his phone's keyboard. "And... Send!"

Just after he hit the send button, his phone began to ring, signaling that there's incoming call. "Hello, Shin-san?" Ran said, putting his phone at the table so everyone can hear it.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/N-SAN?! What is her condition?! Is it fatal or not?! Is she at the hospital already?! What hospital is she right now?!  Response!!" Shin, your gang's vice president shout on the other line. "Calm down, Shin-san. She's fine." Shin front he other line sigh in relief.