━044.

"Y/N-chin! Let's go and play snow outside!" Mikey shouted happily while jumping like a kid. "No."

"But Y/N-chin..."

"No." Mikey was whimpering by what you said and just sat next to you on the couch before slumping his head on your lap while mumbling your name repeatedly.

"But they are all outside, playing." You stop sipping your drink and look down at him. A sigh escape from your lips as you stood up from the couch and walk to his room.

"Come here and wear this thickest jacket you have here." His aura brightened on your remark. He quickly ran as fast as he can on your side. You put on her the jacket you chose for him to wear and you added the scarf as well to make sure that he won't get any cold or something.

You were going to let Mikey go outside but you saw Izana peeking at the side of the door of the room, also wanting to come along to play with them. A smile form on your lips as you motion him to come inside the room. He came over to you and you immediately put the white jacket on him so he wouldn't be cold either when he go outside.

"Go now." They nod and happily go outside of the apartment. Sigh came out of your lips again as you just seat on the couch to finish your coffee, but when you're about to take a seat, loud sound of door opening was heard throughout the entire apartment building. "Hey, Ostrich! Get out of your nest!"

"The fuck, Keicchi. Shut your mouth." He give you a scowl face and drag you outside.

"HEY! Oh dear monkey, It's freezing cold!" You struggled in his arms to get get away from him.

"Wear this." Akashi puts on your winter coat and gloves so you don't get cold and Benkei picks you up again before walking down outside the building where everyone is.

"Just go and play, I'm going to make something there." You said before walking on the left side outside the apartment building. Everyone was there including Hanma.

"Sup, did you just woke up? Well, it's obvious on your face." Ryu said, as you walk beside him, with Kazutora on his right side.

"Shut up, I've been awake since 6 am." You said, before throwing him a ball of snow straight to his face.

"This idiots again." Kazutora sigh and walk away. But even before he left, you pulled out a yellow strands of his hair, as well as Ryu.

"Why do you even need to pull out some of Kazutora's hair? Are you plotting something?" Ryu suspiciously ask, you just look at him before holding out the thing you pulled on Kazutora's head.

"What the—?! A banana? For real?!" Ryu gasp, he look at the yellow thing that he also pulled at Kazutora's head, and it also became a banana.

"Try it." He nod and peel the banana, to eat it.

"This is good as other bananas." He said while chewing. "Hey, can I ask you something?" He nod and wait for your question. You look at him with straight face before saying.

"Are we really eating Kazutora's banana?" He suddenly got choked on the banana he's eating and start to cough. Pah was also near him so he gave Ryu some water.

After some seconds, his composure came back again. "Yeah, in fact, his banana is very long." He said, Pah beside him was confused about what both of you talking about. "8 inch." He mumbled.

"And his banana really got you, huh. You got ChOkEd." You start to snort silently.

"What are you talking about?" Pah suddenly ask, also eating a banana. "Where did you get that banana?" Ryu ask.