━021.

August 20 (4 pm)

"Y/N-chin!~"Mikey jump at your back.

"Do you know what day today?!"His eyes is literally sparkling like a kid.

He's been like that since the morning came.

"Saturday?."you reply.

"Nope,guess more."

"Sunny?"

"Nope."he place his head on your chest while hugging your waist.

"Ohh is it today?!"his face lighten up to the fullest.

"Yup that's right,today is my-"you stood up and hold up the calendar.

"The new game is releasing today!"you exclaim,his whole being became pale and gloomy all of the sudden.

"That's not-"he was cutted of again by you,running flash inside your room to change clothes.

"Let's go!"punching the air with your fist.

"Y-Y/N-ch..in"he plop himself at the floor in dismay.

"What's wrong?"kneeling down on the floor.

"Nothing."he mutter.

"Go change we're going to buy the game."picking him up and pushing to his room.

"Right."he mutter again,you closed the door and dial someone on the balcony.

"We're here" the man on the phone said.

"We'll going in a minute,stay still."you reply while looking Mikey's room door.

"Good,we'll hide for a while." With that,the man hung up.

"Y/N-chin let's go."he smile weakly.

"Let's go then."you smile and drag him outside the apartment.

Outside the apartment building,there you saw a hiding Ryu and other guys giving you a thumbs up.You nod,signaling them that they can go in now.

"Do you want to hop as ride?"Mikey said,pointing at his motorcycle.

"Yeah."he smile like usual and drove away from the apartment with you.

"Do you have a drivers license?"you ask.

"Well...ummm"

"You don't have?"he nod,you roll your eyes and take a hold on his shoulder.

The trip was full of silence,only his motor is noisy.After 20 minutes of ride,you two arrive at the shopping district and head to where the game is.

"I got it!"you exclaim while holding the said game like at the lion king.

"Want to buy something?"you ask him,he shook his head to sides as 'no' with a pout. 'he's really upset'