━027.

"Have you feel in love before?"you said, sipping your coffee.

"Yeah,it happened 12 years ago."he said,taking your mug of coffee and take a sip.

"12 years ago on that winter day, I'm just 3 back then."he said.

"How the heck are you able to fell in love in that age?"you said,with confused look.

"That's why people saying,love is unpredictable"he respond,with a holy light surrounding him.

"Fine!Stop bringing out that light on your forehead!My eyes!"You said, covering your eyes.

"Opss,my bad."he said, taking off his tie to let his hair down.

"C'mon lemme hear yer story."he took a deep breath and start his story after playing with his invisible mustache.

—12 years ago(Winter,December 24 11:20)

He and his older brother was walking at the cold road of Sapporo,Hokkaido,their grandfather want them to buy something for the family that they're gonna visit,which is some sweets.

"Wait here for a while,okay?"Shinichiro said,Young Mikey nod as agreement,his older brother run away to buy the said food that his grandfather want.

"I forgot my scarf."he sigh,taking deep breath and blow it at his palm to keep it warm.

He was looking around at his surrounding, the neighborhood here near the Sapporo city was big so,that's the case, it's his first time going there anyways.

He spot a little girl that being bullied by some idiots,he was about to go there and help the girl,but the bullies was beaten by the girl in a mere second without releasing a sweat,well it's cold at Hokkaido ya'know.

The girl laugh in victory and count her money that those bullies give to her,she glance at Young Mikey with a slight confused look,the girl walk near Mikey and bent down at his height.

"Are you lost?"she ask,Mikey shook his head as no.

"Stop wandering around this kind of times."the girl said in a calm manner.

"My brother just buying something."he said,the girl was about to go to her home but she saw the other kid shivering.

She sigh and take off her scarf and wrap it on Mikey's neck,to keep him warm and go away.

"Just take that,I can make other scarf on my own."she said,walking away from Mikey,he was about to say his gratitude but his brother arrive.

"Did you wait long?—where did you get that scarf?"Shinichiro ask.

"A girl gave me this."he said, snuggling at the scarf,he can smell the sweet lavender scent of the girl from it.

"Hmm....a girl,I see."he said Ina teasing tone,Mikey kick his brother left leg playfully with a pink cheeks.

"Let's go,Gramps probably waiting too long."he said,walking away with Mikey on his side.

They arrive at their grandpa in just a few minutes,they were now walking to the family they're going to visit, they're actually infront of their house gate, Shinichiro push the door bell making it to make a sound inside the house.

"They're here!"a tall woman said, probably the mom of the house.

"Come on in please"she said,letting the three in at their Japanese traditional house.