━035.

"Done."Mitsuya state,finishing your hair cut.

"I miss my hair already."you said,while looking at the mirror. You decide to cut your hair into short length but able to reach your shoulder,you choose to cut it because of your work and seems like it's too painful to let go of your hair like that.

"It look good to be honest."he cheer you up while cleaning everything he use while cutting you hair.

"Ohh right,can you put this earring on my left ear?"He nod and put the earrings on your ear gently,to not to hurt you or something.

It was a long flower fall earring with a small pearl on the bottom that you purchase at the jewelry store with Hina and Emma last week.

"How come it's just one side?"he ask,still putting the earring on your ear.

"There's actually three parts of that earring but I gave it to Emma and Hina to make three of us pairs."you explain.

"You three might look like triplets when you stick to one place."he chuckle.

"Emma suggest it and Hina agree,so I have no choice."you state,as he finished putting the earring,he make you look at the mirror to look at it.

"It's beautiful."He said,while tucking your left side hair strands your ear,to make sure that you can see the whole thing.

"You're making me flustered,stop that." He chuckle and put his things where it hidden to his little sisters.

"Let's go home."you said,he nod and accompany you home,well you were on his home,so it's kinda weird to make him come home with you on your home.

On the way to your apartment you two got bumped to Ryu who just stopped by at the convenience store to buy something.

"Ohh, Mitsuya .....and.....?"he look at your confusedly,not knowing who you are.

"I'm your sis, dumbass."smacking his back.

"Huh?... you're right,you have resemble at Y/N-nee."he said,holding his chin while looking at you,like Sugawara with his potato shirt.

"My sissy,he forgotten about me."you dramatically cry on Mitsuya's chest,as he pat your back.

"Y/N-san just let me cut her hair that's why she look like this."Ryu froze for a second while inspecting you more and it hit him.

"Oh my god...are you really Y/N?!!"he pinch your cheeks to make sure that it's just you.

"Stop pinching me, bastard!"swatting his hands away from you,and rub your redden cheeks.

"How come I didn't recognize you." You look at him in disbelief.

"You really didn't recognize me?"he nod at your question. You just look at him in your normal face for a moment and turn to devil one.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  he was stunned by what you were thinking for a few seconds and he mimicked your expression.