𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

hello, reader-san!!! I am thankful for your support from the beginning till now. mannnn, I don't know why I made this story but I hope it made you smile or made you happy even just for a moment.

Ohh right, let me introduce myself to you. I'm Shyza, you can pronounce it as (shi-za) not (shai-za) because I always feel shy whenever someone calls me that. (I'm too cringe, I hate myself for being that way)

I have convinced myself not to hesitate to announce this but I'm still hesitating. I'mma announce it anyways because I might regret it latur.

Sooooo, I'm nervous asf....

I haven't seen any Ryu x Emma before, here in Wattpad and almost everyone in tiktok was always using in another life as sounds, but here's my thoughts.

I've been thinking about what the what exactly happening in the other life. So, I made my own version of it.

(Ryu in the corner:tf? she's serious? I'mma go back to life for a while!
Meanwhile Emma being a simp: Let's go, bitches!)

Presenting you my very own Draken x Emma fanfiction. *drum rolls*

IN THE OTHER LIFEEEEEEE!!! SHE WOULD BE YOUR GIRL!!! YOU WILL KEEP YOUR PROMISES, BOTH OF YOU AGAINST THE WORLD!!!! (Izana being my background singer: SANA ALL!!!)

(Izana being my background singer: SANA ALL!!!)

I will release it on October 25. Let's cry and fell in love together. Kidding, but who knows... ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

Let me tell you one more thing, be surprised, okay?... I'm going to be one of the characters there .ಠ_ಠ ...I'm weird, aren't I?

☆ ゚ . * ・ 。 ゚ * +

I'm giving ya some trivia and headcanons in this story.

➛ Mikey tend to sleep walk to Y/N's room whenever his mental instinct caught something bad.

➛ Y/N dislike when Mikey wants to tag along with her on a grocery store. Because he would always put some random sweets in the cart.

➛ Y/N bought a set of heels for Inupi in his 14th birthday.

➛ Mikey once sneak to Y/N's school field trip by disguising himself as a high school girl.

➛ Baji love Y/N in a romantic way, like literally. But he always pretend that it's just a joke because he knows that Y/N already have Mikey as lover.

➛ Y/N love Wakasa the most in their gang. Because he would always spoil her. And once Takeomi heard that news, he would keep Wakasa away from her. And Benkei will be the next one who will she's going to cling on.

➛ Hyōshi Kigo have a woman member, and it's a grandma. Y/N just saw her living in the streets so she decided to take her in, like she did to Mikey. But, grandma never fight like everyone else, she just bake some cookies or sweets, or sometimes lecture them for being too trouble some. Her name or nickname is Mamacchi.

➛ Izana sometimes lay beside Mikey's bed because he miss Shinichiro.

➛ Kakucho dig a small fish pond beside the cherry blossom tree to put Izana's pet fish there.

➛ the maid outfit that Y/N bought was supposed to be the uniform for her cafe business, but it held down because the lot owner did not want to sell the land on where she was supposed to build a cafe.

➛ Kazutora likes to act like a cat. And Baji likes to pet him.

➛ Kakucho and Pah-chin's cooking is the best.

➛ Y/N ship Peh-yan and Yasuda too hard. Like how she ship Ryu and Emma.

That's it, ohh one more thing, don't worry this is the last. I just made some song title for those (x_x) guys. But I warn you, this is not real some titles irl. Someone just told or dare me to say this, don't be angry at me for this being offensive. Peace✌︎.

: Sano Shinichiro
[Cigarettes and Bolt Cutter]
: Kurokawa Izana
[Bulletproof]
: Inui Akane
[Burning]
: Sano Emma
[Home run!]
: Baji Keisuke
[Pierced Knife]
:Kisaki Tetta
[Love at first bump]

So, I guess that's it. Thank you for supporting me again. Bye bye, have a great day/afternoon/night! I'm happy to share my thoughts or imagination to all of you.

dropping my hands down,
-missdazzlingshit <3

dropping my hands down,-missdazzlingshit <3