━018.

"Do people really need to be here? It's not a slice of life anime, ya'know."you sigh while sipping an iced coffee.

"Cuz it's hot."Ryu said while fanning himself with a hand fan.

"Yeah,I'm hot."

"You're not."

"You're ruining my confidence,Ryu."

"Don't worry,you have plenty stocks of those."

"How'd you know?"

"Hunch...stop drinking coffee, it's literally 39° today."he tried to snatch the cup but fail.

"Shut up,you just want to sip."you two stare at each other for a minute and look at your grandparents who chasing each other like a teenagers.

"Y/NNNNN-CHINNN"Mikey run at you two along with Hina,Ema,Takemicchi and some other guys.

"Hmmm?"You and Ryu look at all of them and nearly spurt the drink you've been drinking. 'tf?!is this a family trip?!'

"Ohh,you tag along the gang?"Ryu said while looking at the guys.

"Yep."Mikey says as a two small kid approach you.

"Cute girl."the taller one said as the small one hug your arm.

"Who's kid is this?"One of them raise a hand and say 'my lil sis'

"Onee-san!"Chifuyu shout and jump at you but Mikey stop him in the mid air.

"Who's that girl?"A man with black long hair  whisper at Mikey's ear.

"Y/N-chin."The man look at him with ohhh sound.

"Your girlfriend?"A big round man with blonde hair ask.

"No no no."Mikey said while defending himself from teasing look from them.

"L/N-san, let's try our swimsuits."Emma said as Hina nod while motioning you to come. 'what the fuck?I can't remember the reason that I need to wear that thing!'

"Go change,senpai" Ryu said in a teasing tone with a smirk. 'i'll drag you to hell,Ryu!!'

"I don't have a—"before you could finish your sentence Ema cut you off.

"Come on."Ema drag the back of your shirt to go with them at the changing room.

"....help..."you mutter as Ryu,Mikey and the others give you a thumbs up with a message 'don't mind'.

Ema,Hina,You and the two lil kids were now at the changing room.

"Did you bring your,senpai?"Hina ask.

"I didn't bring anything, sorry."you said while scratching your cheek.

"Good,I have one for you.It's new don't worry."Grandma pop out while holding another swimsuit. 'HOW?!'

"T-thanks."you take the said piece of clothing from her hand and head inside the dressing cube.After 5 minutes you finished getting dressed.

"Are you done yet,L/N-san?"Ema ask cheeking if you didn't die from wearing it.

"Y-yeah, but you can go ahead."You said.

"If you say so,see ya senpai."Hina says.

"Bye bye,Onee-san."Mana and Luna said. They head out after a minute.Now arriving at the spot where the others.

"Taka-nii-san,how is it."Mana said while swirling his kiddy swimsuit.

"It's good."Mitsuya said while clapping his hands.

"Dranken how's mine?"Ema said while squinching his chest on Ryu's back.

"How the hell I can tell if you're on my back."He said in annoyance but with a slight blush that Ema and the other didn't notice.

"Takemichi-kun,do I look good?"Hina ask while fiddling with her fingers.Takemicchi look at her and explode to blushing mess.

"I-its g-good,Hina."he hid his face to his arm.

"Hmm... where's Y/N-chin?"Ema look at Mikey who's asking.

"She's still changi—"Ema was cutted off by Mana who's pointing.

"There she is."And Luna saying this.

"Sorry for the wait."You said while looking away from them.

(Yeah,just the swimsuit so nevermind the face)

"...."everyone look at you in silence for a minute.

"I never knew you're hiding a watermelon."Ryu said while eating his watermelon.

"Y/N-chin have a boing boing?." Mikey says while holding his chin still looking at you.

"Look like a milf."Baji comment.

"Baji-san is perv."Chifuyu snicker.

"Thicc."Takemicchi said as Hina slap him causing his nose to bleed.

"Stop looking like that!"covering yourself in a full zip hoodie and grab a watermelon.

"It vanished."Mikey said looking at your chest.

"Fuck off."glaring at him,Ryu laugh as you look at him with a glaring eyes.

"Sorry."he mutter.

"Aren't you going to swim?"You look at them as they stood up.

"Right,let's go!"everyone run at the water,sighing you took Mana's hand and help her,cuz she might drown.

"Thank you,onee-san."she says as you smile at her and put her at the duck floater.

At the distance you heard a loud sound of drowning kid.Worriedly turning your gaze at it,it was......

Mikey

'he don't know how to swim?!WHAT THE FUCK?!'

You let Mitsuya guide his sister as you reach for Mikey who's drowning and go to the sunshades where you laid him.

"You okay?"he sit up and look at you with a laugh."Why are you laughing?".

"It's just..I never saw you that worried before."he continue to laugh as you smack his head.

"It's not funny!"crossing your arms and look away from him.

"C'mon,don't be mad."he cooed and put his head on your lap.

"Don't do something like that."

Sorry

Sorry

It sucks