━037.

It's finally December 24, the day before Christmas and you were now waiting for some peoples to show up on your apartment unit with Mikey who's been clinging at you since morning. It's already 9 pm and they still not here.

"Get your ass off me. I still need to check the fridge to see if we still have food."you groan, trying to pull him away from you.

"We have plenty of stocks,no need to worry and you already check it 8 times today."he said,not wanting to let you go, you just sigh from his stubbornness.

Ding dong.....

"Get it."he hesitate for a second but still do what you said,with groan.

He opened the door with a frown,but its immediately washed off when he saw who are the people outside.

"Is Y/N here?"a tall big man ask radiating a wild aura.

"Umm...please wait"He run at you as fast as he can and go at your side. "... some people want to meet you."he said,you stop for a moment and realize that its probably them. You walk at the door and greet them.

"Welcome—"you were cutted off when two 3 year old boys jump straight at your face.

"Nee-san!!"the two boys exclaim,making Mikey on the couch look at your side in disbelief.

"Y/N! We finally meet you again!"the same tall big man walk at you and envelope you with his breath cutting hug.

"Stop..... I'm dying...."

"Opss,sorry"he let go of you and enter your unit the two kids with him.

"Y/N!!How are you?!Are you fine here?! Are you alone here?!Tell meeeee!"a middle aged woman said, holding your hands.

"I'm fine."she sigh in relief and went inside of your apartment.

"You're still same as ever aren't you? I'm glad you're taking of yourself."an old woman said,on her side was an old man that's holding some foods.

"It's been a while."the old man said,giving you the foods he's holding.

"Oh thanks."you walk at the kitchen counter to serve them some welcome snacks they might like.

"Who are they,Y/N-chin?" Mikey said beside you. "They're my family."you said with a grin.

"That kids is my little annoying younger brothers, those middle aged persons is my mom and dad,and those old folks is my grandparents." You said, pointing at them one by one.

"From what side is your grandparents?" He ask.  "Father side,the one who visited me here last summer is my grandparents on my mother side."

"You sure have a big family,are you?" You nod,still with your grin.   "And you're part of it." He blush from what you said and look away.

"Here you go."you place their snacks and some drinks on their choice at the coffee table, before taking a seat at the floor mat, as you motion Mikey to come and take a seat with you.

"Is this your boyfriend?" Your mom ask, pinching Mikey's cheeks slightly. "Yeah."

"What's your name?" Your grandpa ask, he's not tsundere like your grandfather from your mother's side. But he's a chatterbox, he says everything on his mind.

"Sano Manjirou,nice to meet you all."he said with matured tone,making you sweatdrop.

"Sano...do you really mean Sano right? Are you my buddy's grandchild?" He ask.