━008.

Today was not that boring but annoying day.You were currently being bugged by Mikey ft. Ryu to teach them for the upcoming exam this week.

"Y/N-chins, c'mon you know this one right?!"Mikey said pointing one the question in his Math textbook.

"You're great at history,right?!Tell me what's the answer to this question."Ryu who's not that expectedly that idiot but still idiot sometimes.

"No, I've forgotten my teacher's lesson last Friday, and i studied that last year which means my mind already delete it"you said pointing at their textbooks.

"Y/N-CHINNNNN!!!"'this motherfucker really loud'

"I'll do everything you said if you teach me."Ryu made an offer.

"No."

"If you do not want to accept then we must do it in a short way."Ryu said putting his arm on a wooden coffee table challenging for arm wrestling.

"If you win,I'll teach you too.If not,don't bug me."you said putting your hand against his.

The two of you start to battle but after 10 seconds.You slam his arm on the left side of the table meaning you won.

"Don't bug me,as the deal."you stood up and head to your room but before you could open the door your legs feels heavy,you look down seeing him doing his usual thing 'clinging like koala'.

"I won't"you firmly said taking him off you.

"Y/N-chin."he gave you a puppy eyes.

"If you don't get what i'm gonna teach i'm gonna hit you."

"What subject first?"they hold out their Math textbook.You took one of it and read.

"It's not that hard."you look at them.

"What do you mean not hard?"you can see their souls leaving their body.

"Sano,let me read your notes."he give you his note and began to read it.

"What's this?Are you cursing someone?!"you said as you close his notes.

"I'm not!Read more to understand them!"he said crossing his arm looking offended.

"I might summon a demon."you refuse him.

"Don't worry you won't summon yourself." Ryu said as your eyes twitch and hit him with the ruler.

"YOU MOTHERFUC—"you were cut off by Mikey snickering beside Ryu.As you bonk him too.

"JUST GO AND STUDY!"

"Just do it like that then put that there and add then multiply the one on the parenthesis then subtract."you answer one of the question and explain.

"Ohh I see,i don't get it"Mikey said as you stare at him blankly.

"You said you already forgot this lesson, how did you know how to do it?"Ryu said looking at your answer.

"My class won't call me Calculator for nothing"you said tapping your pencil.

"Calculator?Lame."Mikey snicker.

"Says the one who can't answer a single question."who shrugged as Ryu look away trying to stop his laugh.

"I'm not!"

"C'mon,just listen and you'll get it soon,do your best so you won't gonna have summer lessons."

Your lesson took 9 hours for all subjects.Its now 8 pm,after you three finished eating Ryu bid his farewell.As you two decided to call it a night.

—Exam score distribution day(Friday)

The front door of your apartment swung open revealing a grinning Mikey.

"Welcome back."you said placing the bowl of seafood curry on the table.And walk to him.

"I'm back!with good news!"he hug you as usual and give you a piece of paper.

"138 out of 306"you said and look at him.

"I passed,AHAHA"he jumped around as you pat his head.

"Good job,I'm proud of you."he look at you before tip toeing to kiss your cheek.

"Thanks,Y/N-chins"as he run at the table.You hold your cheek where just kissed then smile with a small pink tint on your cheeks.You sat on your sit in front of him.

"Thank you for the food"both of you start to eat as he spoke.

"How's your exam go,Y/N-chins"you flinch from the question then your face became pale.

"I..i...i-"

"Don't tell me you fail?!"he slam his hand on the table.

"Well......"you mutter under your breath but he still catch up on what you mean.

"YOU FAILED?!"

"Here"it's unusual for him to raise voice so you handed him your exam score paper like his.

"...You're kidding..."he look at you in unamused look.

"I'm not."

"You are,you rank as No.1 out of 309 students and you said you failed?"he said in monotone.

"HAHAHAHAH,I never said I failed right?"you look at his expression and laugh more.

"You basta-"before he could finish his word you cut him off.

"Jiro."you said finally stop laughing and just smile at him.

"Huh?"you place your utensil at the plate and talk again.

"Can I call you that?"not directly looking at him just stare at the food.

He came to your side them hug you tightly causing you to fall at the floor but he balance you to not take some pain.

"You finally call me,thank you"he said soothing your hair as you smile and hug back.