━025.

It's was supposed to be a bright sunny day today,but seems like weather-san don't want to make it a bright day but it was,how do I say it, it's kinda stormy.

"How many times do I need to tell you that you can't do that thing inside the apartment!" You shout,at the small blonde kid in front of you.

"Its not like i always do that"he shout back.

"So you are already talking back?"you said,like a mom while holding a hanger on hand as weapon.

"I'm just saying it."he said,walking away outside the apartment, leaving you all alone inside.

Well, that's the stormy thing I'm saying, they're on a fight today, it's the fist fight you and Mikey have in his 3 months of living at your apartment anyway.

"That brat."growling at Mikey who just walked out from your lecturing.

He was being too much of stubborn these days,he don't listen to anything at all.He come home on midnight lately,and most of all, he let a classmates inside the apartment without your knowing,but not just a classmates,his classmates is GIRLS,three girls to be exact.

"I need to talk with someone today."you sigh and change your clothes,to go out of your once again lonely apartment.

You decide to just take some foods that  selling at the shopping district near you apartment building,food can make anything better, that's what everyone said and it's whole lot legit.(tried and tested)

"I need to take some walk here once a week."you said,munching your chocolates.

"Y/N-san?"You turn look back at the person who's calling you.

"Aniki—i mean Nii-san."you said, looking at him with a smile.

"Are you going to buy some groceries?"He ask,walking beside you,with another guy beside him.

"Nah, I'm just walking around."you said,looking at the guy beside him.

"I see."he said,he saw you looking at the big guy beside him.

"This is Hakkai."he introduce,the said Hakkai just look at you silently before looking away.

"Is he okay?"Mitsuya nod before replying.

"His sister said that he's a late bloomer."Mitsuya snicker.

"Taka-chan stop that."Hakkai said,with an embarrassed pink tint on his cheeks.

"So,are you going to somewhere?"he nod.

"I'm going to buy groceries,I accidentally bump at Hakkai at the way here so I let him tag along,I let Mana and Luna at home,even though they promised that they won't brag me to buy them something on the store."he explain.

"That's a lie,I always says that to mom too,when I was a kid"you mutter, Mitsuya chuckle at your comment.

"Well,they don't always want to buy something though,maybe i'll just get them  something they want,just food though."

"What an ideal brother you are,Nii-san"you comment with a smile,making his cheeks grow pink from a moment.

"Taka-chan is blushing."Hakkai exclaim.

"Huh?"looking at Mitsuya. 'he seems normal,is it too much hot today?'

"Let's just go."he said still with a slight pink cheeks,You and Hakkai giggle at him.

Three of you enter the grocery store where Mitsuya and his kid gonna buy the groceries.

"Taka-chan."Hakkai said, tugging Mitsuya's shirt while pointing at the chips.