Chapter 22

"N-Noah?" I looked up at him in shock. My immediate reaction was to reach out for Wilder, but I was quick to notice his absence. The space next to me was still warm, meaning he hadn't been gone long.

"Looking for your little boy?" Noah chuckled, taking a step closer. He pressed his palm against my cheek and stroked my face.

"I took care of him. Now we can be together. I know he took you, so I came to save you." He comforted with a sinister smile. I was quick to shake my head in disagreement.

"No, Noah. I love him!" I hissed out.

"It's called stockholm syndrome, my dear." He urged me to stand from my resting spot on the bed, but I didn't want to move from Wilder's warmth.

"He didn't love you. How do you think I found you? He called me asking if I could come get you." Noah said with that stupid smile still stretches across his face.

"You're fucking lying, you liar!" I shouted in anger, standing from the bed and marching up to him. "You're going to tell me where you took them and let them free if you value anything in live. I will make your life a living hell." I threatened lowly. He was quick to step back in shock at my aggravated threats, but he was equally quick to regain his composure.

"And how do you plan on doing that, Adi? Huh? Your little captor is useless now." He hissed between his teeth.

"Take me to them Noah, I swear to you, if you touched a hair on any of their heads, I will make you regret it." I spat at his feet. He was quick to leap towards me and pin me back to the bed.

"I'd be careful if I were you, honey. I will make your regret it." He left the threat handing in the air as he lifted me from the bed and tying my hands behind my back with a rope.

"You want to see your pathetic friends? I'll take you to them." He chuckled, roughly turning me around, he marched me out of the cave and down the slippery waterfall. His thumb was roughly pressed between my shoulder blades pushing me down the cliff side. We walked out from behind the water and I was met with a dozen wolves standing around waiting for us.

"Lets go boys." Noah yelled out to the small pack of wolves. I turned to him in shock. Was he a wolf too? He seemed too much of a coward to be a wolf, but who knows.

"Noah, these are wolves." I whispered to him, playing dumb seemed like the best option. I shied away from the snarling wolves as they growled at me and lowered themselves to the ground.

"Don't play fucking stupid, Adi. You know better." He growled out to me and pressed his thumbs further into my back. I gritted my teeth, but walked forward as he wished. The wolves snapped their jaws at me as we walked passed them. Noah kicked one of the wolves in the mouth as it snapped a little too close to my ankle.

"She's your luna, you fucking mutts." Steve growled out to them. They were still aggressive, but no other wolf came close to me. They surrounded us as we walked to the wolf in front of the pack.

"Shift." Noah commanded. I watched at the wolf began to change its appearance. Soon enough a fully naked man stood before us. He glared at both Noah and I waiting for either of us to make a move.

"You know our deal, Mikkel." I turned to look at Noah's smirking face, and shuddered in disgust.

"We've done our part." Mikkel growled out. Noah clucked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

"I believe you have forgotten that I have your daughter captive. If you want her to make it out of this alive, I still need your help." Noah chuckled. I was quick to turn back and see the pain flash through Mikkel's eyes.