Chapter 7

"W-wolf!" I shouted taking a step back. I quickly stood from the chair I was seated at, knees wobbling, and ran for the door. There is no way in hell that I would be staying here. I booked it for the gym doors, but unfortunately, as promised, I was grabbed by one of the giant men that stood guarding the door.

"Please! It's going to kill me. Do you want to be cleaning up blood!" I attempted to convince the man to release me, after all, I don't enjoy cleaning up blood. He ignored my pleas and set me down beside the wolf. I watched in horror as the man let me go and stepped back into place. Whimpers in fear escaped me as I turned back to the line of men and reached out for help. Many seemed to be ignoring me, but few had to look away in order to ignore my cries. A loud growl echoed from behind me causing me to shrink into the floor. The wolf stood above me looking down at me. Quickly, I turned on the floor to be laying below it. The wolf's fur was a dark almost black color and his eyes were the same. He dipped his head down to my neck and inhaled deeply. The growls turned into grumbles before fading out entirely. The wolf sat down and pushed my legs apart so he could lay between them. He then rested his front paws on either side of me. We stayed like this until he was satisfied with his cuddling. His giant wolf body could cover mine entirely, but he didn't seem aggressive, in fact he didn't move. I laid back onto my back trying to force myself into a submissive position. 

"Alpha?" One of the guards brought me back from my state of fear. "I-I think you're scaring her." He said. He was right. It was so scary but I was comforted in a way by having this giant wolf behind me. He growled at the guard making me shake, but once he noticed my fear he laid back down again. Soon the wolf stood but I stayed curled into a ball on the floor.

I heard more cracking of bones, but I didn't look up. Wilder lifted me under my arms like I was a weightless child.

"Do you have any questions before I tell you why you're mine?" He questioned. He now held me bridal style in his arms. Still shaking in fear, I shook my head no. He smiled down at me, but I couldn't even force a smile. He didn't seem to notice. We approached the mansion once again, but luck wasn't on my side. Zeke came busting through the back door and ran towards us. Wilder didn't seem to like this as he held me closer and turned me away, growling. Quickly, Zeke picked up in the hostile signs and slowly walked the rest of the way towards us.

"Adi? I was wondering if I could talk to you?" Zeke mumbled with his head down.

"That's Luna to you." Wilder corrected, before looking down at me to gage my response. Confusion rattled through my brain, but one thing was clear. He betrayed me.

"No." I answered simply. Wilder seemed content with my answer, but Zeke continued to push.

"I feel horrible, please Luna." Zeke proceeded to get on his knees before me and beg. I didn't want to see anyone in the same position I had spend much of my life in, but I don't trust him.

"Please, Luna." He sent one last plea.

"Fine." I gritted through my teeth. I didn't necessarily want to talk, but I knew he wouldn't let up. Wilder seemed less enthusiastic about that answer, but he didn't say anything. We continued to walk into the mansion and up the stairs into the room I had been in previously. Bebe leapt from the bed and attacked me with kisses. Giggles escaped me as I playfully leapt back at her and pet her frantically. Wilder smiled from the corner of the room, before sitting on the end of what I assumed was his bed. I joined him and Bebe joined me.

"Where do you want me to start?" He questioned, letting me take lead of the conversation.

"Why am I here?" I glared over at him and sat across from him. I had a knack for telling if someone was lying, and I fully intended on abusing this power.