Authors note

Hey guys please read this!!! So if you have read my book then you know it has some pretty...difficult topics in it. I'm talking about things such as self-harm, suicide, and rape. I love every single one of you and I want you to know that you are not alone. If you are feeling alone or sad come back and read this note.

It's a tough thing to go through. I understand that you may not want to continue this miserable ride, but you have so much potential. If you are considering suicide, know that you aren't alone in your fight, you can reach out for help. I have been there multiple times considering taking my own life, and if I would have succeeded you wouldn't be reading this right now. I'm writing this so you can see my struggle. If you are struggling reach out for help, friends, family, strangers. You have support all you need to do is reach for it. Good things come to those who wait. There are so many people that love you. I love you. I love all of you.

Know that you deserve so much more than what you have. You may not have everything you want or need in life, but you deserve the world for continuing this ongoing battle. Please message me whether it's in the comments or in my notifications for more private conversations.

I love you so much. I love YOU! Please put your message in the comments to support people getting better if you feel comfortable, anything that has helped you get through the tough times. Please show them that you care. When I'm feeling depressed I will also look in the comments for people that care. Thank you guys so much.

Resources:

National Suicide Hotline: 800-273-8255

https://www.7cups.com/

Text 'HOME' to 741741 to speak to a counselor

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU! Bye guys :3

~B

10/7/21