Chapter 28

With the shower turned off, Wilder walked me into the bedroom. His naked body was pressed up right behind me. I could feel his erection on my lower back as we walked to the bed. He bent me over the bed so my ass was high in the air, and he placed my hands one on each cheek.

"Spread them for me, baby, and don't move." He hummed and got down on his knees behind me. I could feel my hands shaking as I pulled myself open to him. He growled in approval a licked up the back of my thigh to my finger tips. His teeth pulled at the skin of my cheeks, teasing a moan from my lips.

"Wilder." I groaned and tried to push myself back onto his tongue. He pulled away instantly and slapped my ass hard. I jolted forward with a small yelp.

"Stay still." He commanded gruffly before he continued his teasing torture. His tongue licked up the skin of my thigh, but I was never satisfied with his work. When his tongue finally touched down on my clit I removed my hands from my cheeks to grab his hair, but instead I felt him pull away from me.

"What about don't move do you not understand." He growled and placed my hands back in their original position. I huffed in annoyance, and was greeted with another harsh slap to the behind. I made up my mind that in order to get what I wanted, I needed to listen. Wilder's tongue touched my clit again, but this time I held perfectly still. His hum of approval vibrated against my sensitive organ causing a loud groan to erupt from my mouth.

"More Wilder, please." I begged while pulling myself open farther for him.

"You're so helpless for me, aren't you." He chuckled against my pussy. I nodded my head and waited for my reward. I soon felt his tongue at my entrance, and his thumb on my clit. He quickly got to work fucking me with his tongue, and rubbing me with his thumb. I couldn't take it. I felt my orgasm start to egg on, but he pulled back before I could even warn him.

"Do not cum without permission." He growled out his warning, but I only half listened to him when he stuffed his face back into my pussy.

With his synchronized tongue and fingers alternating attention to different parts of my body, I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Please, I need to cum." I moaned loudly and pushed myself back onto his tongue. He removed his tongue and flipped my body on the bed so I was laying on my back. His hands held my ankles and pushed them up to my head.

"Take hold and don't let go." He said and handed my legs off to my own hands. I gripped my ankles tightly, hoping I would last in this new position, but when his fingers entered me and his lips wrapped tightly around my throbbing clit, I knew I was done for.

"It's too much, I can't hold it!" I screamed and felt the orgasm coming on, literally.

"You better hold it." Wilder laughed menacingly. He knew I wasn't going to win this one, and he wanted to punish me when I failed, and oh did I fail. I felt the orgasm coming on, and despite my attempt to keep it at bay, I ended up cumming all over his fingers and tongue. I heard his laugh before my attention was drawn back to him.

"What did I say?" He asked with a sweetly sickening voice. I whimpered at the thought of his punishment, thinking it would be more painful.

"Wilder, I couldn't-" I tried to defend myself, but he was quick to pick up my dirty pair of panties from the floor and stuff it into my mouth. My voice was muffled as he shoved his fingers back into me. I threw my head back and almost came instantly.

"You look so fucking good with my fingers inside of you." He grinned as he picked up the pace. I moaned into my panties, asking if I could cum, and he somehow understood me.

"Cum as many times as you please." He said with a grin. "You owe me at least 5 more times for cumming without permission." I groaned at the idea of 5 more orgasm, but before I could protest, I felt my legs quiver, and I was cumming on him again.

"Good girl." He praised. I knew in my heart that I could come as many times as he was willing to give me if he called me a good girl after each one. "Just a couple more." He hummed and dropped his second hand onto my clit to aid me in my third orgasm of the night. Shortly after my third came my fourth, then my fifth. With three fingers in my pussy and his tongue on my clit, I had finally completed my punishment.

"That's my girl." Wilder grinned down at me and helped me farther up onto the bed. I laid there in shock with black dots filling my vision. Who knew I could pass out from good sex. I certainly didn't. I expected Wilder to crawl into bed beside me, so when I felt his warm naked body behind me, I snuggled closer. That was until he pounded straight into my still soaked pussy. At that exact moment, I felt myself squirt all over his cock.

"Fuck!" I screamed as he continued to pound into me from behind.

"Hold on baby. Don't cum." He commanded as his harsh pace continued. I squeezed my pussy around him, desperately trying to contain myself. His fast and harsh pace wasn't making it easy for me, but I was somehow succeeding. Wilders hand wrapped around my tired and worn body to pinch my clit between his two fingers. Upon contact, I came on his cock one last time. His teeth sunk into my neck, completing our marking, and I felt his seed fill me.

We laid there not daring to move for long enough that the sweat on my forehead had time to dry. I'm pretty sure everyone in the house heard us, not that I minded, because I went through the misfortune of hearing most of them as I walked by closed doors. Finally Wilder slowly pulled out of me and helped me readjust on the bed.

"One second, baby." He smile and walked into the bathroom. I could hear the bath running, and I tried to stand and join him, but was unsuccessful on my wobbling legs. With a loud crash, I fell to my hands and knees. Wilder charged out of the bathroom and lifted me straight from the floor like a child.

"It hurts." I whined to Wilder. He cooed at me and held my frail body close to his.

"I know baby, let's go take a bath." He kissed my forehead, the tip of my nose, and finally my lips. I grinned at his sweet actions and allowed him to place me down into the bath. The scent of honey and roses filled my nose, and I sighed in complete contentment. Wilder climbed into the tub behind me and allowed me to snuggle close to him and close my eyes. At some point my mind and body had had enough and I fell asleep.

"I love you." I muttered as I felt his hands washing my sore body.

"I love you." He replied and continued on with his task. I could finally feel how he felt inside. It was the same way I felt.

I was finally perfectly and completely happy.

<>

Okay, very short, but very steamy, I didn't want to ruin the moment when I ended it by continuing on the chapter, so I left it where it is and I am very happy with how it turned out. I seriously didn't think I could write something this raunchy, but I think I did a fairly good job, please let me know what you think. Any constructive criticism is welcome, or any thoughts seriously, I want to know what you are thinking AT THIS VERY MOMENT!

Vote. Comment. Let's chat!

Have a good one peeps!

Love

-B

9/1/21